ABV-IIITM MBA ADMISSIONS 2017 NOTIFICATION/ ONLINE FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
ABV-IIITM 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by Atal Bihari Vajpayee – Indian Institute Of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior, Government of India. It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses.The candidates who are interested in ABV-IIITM 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About ABV-IIITM 2017
ABV-IIITM 2017 is formally known as Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute Of Information Technology & Management Admission. This exam is conducted by ABV-IIITM every year. ABV-IIITM, Gwalior is a premier institute set up by the Government of India with the objective of imparting quality education and conducting research in the areas of Management and Information Technology. The Institute is looking for bright candidates for following two years full-time management programmes: 1. MBA 2.MBA IT 3.MBA PSM.
A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is national level entrance exam.
ABV-IIITM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The Candidates must possess
- Valid CAT score, and
- First class bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology or first class master degree in Science, Operation Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at the bachelor level.
- Students appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply.
- A relaxation of 5 % in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates.
ABV-IIITM 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension)
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1/4th Mark will be deducted.
APPLY for ABV- IIITM 2017/ Fill ABV- IIITM 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Visit the official website of ABV-IIITM i.e. www.iitm.ac.in
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the ABV-IIITM Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1000/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 500/- only.
ABV-IIITM 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||December 2016. (Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form||31st January 2017. (Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||31st January 2017. (Tentative)|
|Availability of ABV-IIITM 2017 Admit card||Last week of February 2017(Tentative)|
|Date of ABV-IIITM 2017 Exam||March 2017 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of ABV-IIITM 2017 Exam Result||Last week of April 2017 (Tentative)|
ABV-IIITM Contact Address
Morena Link Road,
Sharma Farm House,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474015
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number ABV-IIITM 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official ABV-IIITM 2017 helpline is given below
Phone no : 0751-2449816
Tele Fax: 0751-2460313
Official website: www.iiitm.ac.in