Through this article, we are giving the information about the following important things such as AFMC PMT 2018 application form, syllabus & pattern, cut-off marks, result, counseling and much more. So, scroll down the article to get all such details.
Armed Force Medical College is commonly known as AFMC PMT 2018. As every year the college is going to organize the pre-medical entrance test AFMC 2018 Pre-Medical Entrance Test to give admission in MBBS course in medicine stream. The candidate those want to take admission in AFMC needs to register for AFMC PMT 2018 with NEET 2018 Roll Number.
AFMC 2018 Pre- Medical Test
The AFMC 2018 is a Pre-medical test is an entrance exam for admission in AFMC MBBS course. The responsibility of conducting this exam is on the AFMC. This AFMC PMT 2018 is to provide admission to MBBS course in medicine stream to the qualified students. The students those want to get admission in AFMC needs to fill NEET 2018 application form the official website of it which is as http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx. The admission to AFMC 2018 will be given on the basis of NEET 2018 Score Card.
AFMC PMT 2018 Dates
View all the important AFMC PMT 2018 Dates below:
- Starting date of filling application form: April 2018
- Last date of filling Application form: May 2018
- The Last date for generation of SBI challan: May 2018
- Last date payment via SBI challan: May 2018
- Merit List Release Date: 4th Week of August 2o18
AFMC PMT 2018 Application Form and Fee
To get admission in AFMC the candidates have to apply for NEET 2018 after appearing in this pre-medical test the candidate needs to fill AFMC PMT 2017. Before filling the application form of AFMC PMT 2018 the candidates need to fill NEET 2018 application from the official website of it which is as www.aipmt.nic.in/.
Along with that candidates have applied for AFMC separately through the official website of AFMC which is as www.afmc.nic.in or www.afmcdg1d.gov.in. To complete the application process the candidates need to fill application fee of Rs. 250 by drawing a Bank Challan through any branch of SBI.
Fill AFMC PMT 2018 Online Form
- Name of Organization: AFMC
- Entrance Exam: AFMC PMT 2018
- Conducting Authority: Central Govt.
- Course Offered: MBBS in Medicine.
- Mode of Application Form: Online.
- Start of Online AFMC PMT 2018 Forms: APRIL 2018
- End of AFMC PMT 2018 Registration: MAY 2018
- Admission Process: The candidate has to appear in NEET 2018 to get admission in AFMC. The admission in AFMC will be grant on the basis of NEET 2018 Score Card. And the candidate needs to register for AFMC PMT 2018 by using there NEET 2018 Roll No by visiting on the official website of AFMC which is shown below. After that qualified candidates will be called for counseling.
- Website: www.afmc.nic.in/
AFMC PMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the AFMC PMT 2018 Candidates should have completed 17 years
- For the admission in AFMC, the candidate upper age limit is 25 years.
- The candidates should have completed their 12th class from any recognized board/University of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects
- The candidates should have secured at least 60% in its 12th class or equivalent.
- Along with it, the candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in each subject of the 12th class.
AFMC PMT 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The question will be asked in the Pre-Medical test will belong from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logical and English as the syllabus designed by CBSE and MCI.t IN the question paper there will be 180 questions MCQS Type. 45 questions will be asked from each subject as dictated above and candidate have to answer these questions in 3 hrs.
AFMC PMT 2018 Cut-Off
AFMC will prepare a separate Merit List for boys and girls as there will be separate Cut-Off Marks for both the Categories. Students can check the AFMC PMT 2018 Merit List through the official website. To get complete details on AFMC PMT 2018 Cut-Off CLICK HERE.
AFMC PMT 2018 Counselling
AFMC PMT 2018 Counselling is conducted on the basis of student’s marks in NEET 2018. Students need to separately fill the AFMC PMT 2018 Counselling Form through the official website. Counselling form will be soon available on the website. Students getting the Cut-Off are eligible for the Counselling process. Note that at the time of Counselling students must bring all the necessary documents related to Admission. You can view the complete list below:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- 6 Passport Size Photographs
- NEET Scorecard
AFMC PMT 2018 Helpline Number
In case of any issue or query, students can call the toll free number of AFMC. View all the contact details below:
Contact & Support
Brig Adm (UG)
Armed Forces Medical College,
Wanowrie, Pune, Maharashtra (India)
AFMC Toll- Free Number
Pune – 411040
Contact no: 020 – 26330781