AIIMS 2019: Form, Exam Date, Notification, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
AIIMS 2019 Notification: AIIMS also known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the national level examination for admission into MBBS program. Every year the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi organize the AIIMS 2019 examination in 7 institutes in India. AIIMS exam is one of the most popular and competitive medical entrance exams in India.
The AIIMS 2019 Entrance Exam is going to be held on 25th & 26th May 2019 and result will be announced on 12th June 2019. You will get all other information regarding AIIMS 2019 like exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
There are 9 All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) which are AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Mangalagiri, and AIIMS Nagpur.
But 13 more AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) are proposed or approved as of June 2018 which are AIIMS Raebareli, AIIMS Gorakhpur, AIIMS Kalyani (West Bengal), AIIMS Bhatinda, AIIMS Kamrup, AIIMS Jammu, AIIMS Kashmir, AIIMS Bilaspur, AIIMS Madurai, AIIMS Bihar, AIIMS Deoghar, AIIMS Gujarat and AIIMS Hyderabad. Furthermore details on All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS 2019 prospectus, broucher, notification etc you should scroll below the article.
AIIMS 2019 Dates for M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Course and M.Biotechnology
Students can check here the AIIMS 2019 Important Dates for M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Course and M.Biotechnology courses available in this university. AIIMS 2019 application form date is available for admission in M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Course and M.Biotechnology.
Students should fill the application form on the date or before the last date of application form avoid the late fee. You should also download the AIIMS 2019 Admit card on the given date to appear in entrance exam.
|Application form starting date||7th February 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||21st February 2019|
|AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Exam||1st June 2019|
|AIIMS M.Sc Course & M.Biotechnology Exam||29th June 2019|
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Courses/ M.Biotechnology Admission Test 2019
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) providing PAAR i.e. Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration facility for M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Courses and M.Biotechnology. The registration will be comprised in three steps i.e. the Basic Registration, Generation of Code for Final Registration and Final Registration (Payment of fee and City Choice).
Now students can register themselves almost six month in advance (basic registration). The basic registration for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Courses/ M.Biotechnology Entrance Test 2019 starts in 1st week of February 2019 and final registration starts in 2nd week of March 2019.
Students who correctly fill the registration form for basic registration only they will be eligible for final registration. For more details on AIIMS M.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Courses/ M.Biotechnology Admission Test 2019 you should scroll below the article.
AIIMS 2019 Dates (Announced)
All the eligible students who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and want to take admission in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in any courses of this university can fill online application form on or before the last date. You can check below the AIIMS 2019 Important Dates for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program available in this university. The AIIMS MBBS Exam 2019 is going to be held on 25th & 26th May 2019.
|Starting of application form||1st week of February 2019|
|The closing of application form||Last week of March 2019|
|Application form correction date||March 2019|
|AIIMS admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS exam date||25th & 26th May 2019|
|The announcement of result||12th June 2019|
|Counseling starts||4th week of June 2019|
About AIIMS MBBS Entrance
AIIMS is a Medical College and Medical Research Public University in New Delhi, India. The college came into existence in 1956 under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Dean of the AIIMS is Mr. Balram Airan and the Director is Mr. Randeep Guleria.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is also known as Heaven of Medical Studies. The degrees approved by the academic committee of AIIMS are recognized. AIIMS has been given the power to recognize its own degrees by the act of Parliament.
AIIMS 2019 Update
All India Institute of Medical Science has announced the exam date on the official website. We will provide you here all the information which will update the official portal of AIIMS. Here below section, we had mentioned the important link related to the AIIMS. AIIMS exam is one of the most popular and competitive medical entrance exams in India. You can check here all other information about AIIMS 2019 like exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS 2019 Online Form
Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Entrance Exam: AIIMS 2019
Conducting Authority: AIIMS Delhi, India
Course Offered: MBBS
Mode of Application Form: Online
Admission Process: The applicants going to appear in AIIMS 2019 Entrance Exam can check the complete details i.e. counselling, result, cut-off marks etc. (College Wise) & Cut-off marks for Female/ Boys OBC/ ST/ SC, Website: www.aiims.edu.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria
The applicant wants to register for AIIMS 2019 MBBS Entrance Exam must require filling following minimum education & age limit criteria. The information about eligibility standard to apply for AIIMS 2019 are-
- Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign are eligible to apply for AIIMS.
- Applicants who have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects can eligible for AIIMS.
- Students who are appearing for the 12th exam are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Applicants should have got minimum 60 percent in Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects for General/OBC students and 50% for SC/ST/OPH.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The candidate who is born in on 2003 or after cannot get admission in AIIMS.The minimum age for taking admission in AIIMS is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
Fill AIIMS 2019 Application Form
- Application form of the AIIMS 2019 available on the AIIMS official portal i.e. www.aiims.edu.
- To get registered for the entrance exam applicant have to fill the online application form of AIIMS 2019, the form consists all the necessary information about the communication id as phone number, email id and address with the educational qualification.
- Candidates have to pay their application fee online.
- Students must upload the scan image and signature in the application form.
- Fill all information which they asked and submit the application form of AIIMS.
- The candidate has to take the printout of the application and keep it safe for future use.
AIIMS 2019 Application Fee
The Applicant has to pay the application form fee for completing the registration. Students can only pay the fee through online mode. Candidate paid the fees can be complete using the Debit/Credit card, wallet or Net Banking. Here we are providing you the AIIMS Application Fee 2019 for the different- different categories.
|General/ OBC: Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As applicable|
AIIMS 2019 Examination Pattern & Syllabus
- AIIMS Examination will be only via online mode.
- The AIIMS Question paper will be in both Hindi & English Language.
- The total number of Questions will be 200.
- Multiple Choice Question type questions will be asked with 4 options student can select any one option.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Each correct answer consists 1 mark.
- For each incorrect answer, Negative Marking and 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60||60|
AIIMS Syllabus 2019
- The organizing authority will officially announce the AIIMS Syllabus 2019 on the AIIMS official website.
- The AIIMS syllabus has some subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/ Aptitude.
Circular Motion, Electricity, Nuclear Physics, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Measurement, Motion, the first law of Thermodynamics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, Solids, Wave Motion: Optics, etc.
Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry, Periodic Properties of Elements, Structure of Atom, Molecule and Chemical Bond, Section B: Chemistry of Elements and Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Section C: Physical Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Energetic, State of Matter, etc.
Anatomy and Physiology, Diversity of Animal Life, Developmental Biology, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology, Reproductive System, etc.
Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals, Meristems-Plant growth and development, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants, Botany and Human Welfare, Importance, History, Factors and mechanism, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Tropic and turgor movements, Transpiration & respiration, Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions, etc.
Current Affairs, Famous award, and prizes, Punch line of companies, Business, Major corporate events, Top officials of big companies, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
Download AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the AIIMS Admit card 2019 by visiting the official website of AIIMS i.e. https://www.aiims.edu.
- The Admit Card will be available online by the organization authority through online mode.
- Students have to download and take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future reference this is also using in the counseling process.
- Admit card consist details about the exam date and exam center.
- The candidates have to compulsorily keep the admit card on the day of examination other students would not be permitted to appear in the examination hall.
AIIMS 2019 Preparation Tips
- First, the candidate has to note down the all AIIMS syllabus and relevant study materials.
- The student should prepare a timetable and regularly follow this timetable and they should give equal time to each subject.
- Use practicing mock tests and previous year papers will help the student.
- Candidate can use authorized author book.
- Regular practicing for getting high ranking in AIIMS Examination.
AIIMS Result 2019
- The applicant can check the AIIMS Result 2019 by visiting the official website of AIIMS and by entering the Roll Number and asked other information.
- Candidate should keep printout save and safe for the future reference and have to keep some extra copy of the result.
- After the result declaration, the cut-off list will be declared as per the marks got in the examination.
AIIMS 2019 Cut-Off
The authority will decide the AIIMS Cut-off 2019 list on the basis of some elements as the number of students, the available number of seats etc. You can check here the Cut-off list for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ GN categories.
|General Category||50 %|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45 %|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2019 Counseling
AIIMS Counseling 2019 is conducted after the announce of AIIMS 2019 results, the aspirants will be called for AIIMS Counseling on basis of the merit list/cut-off list which is made by the organizing authority. The counseling procedure will start from expectedly 1st or 2nd week of July 2019.
- The authority will invite the applicants for counseling procedure as per their performance in entrance test.
- Authority will prepare the counseling list for all the 7 AIIMS.
- Counseling process they have specified time and venue.
- Students will get seat on the basis of their rank and their performance in the AIIMS examination.
- Students have to report for admission in allotted college with all required original documents to confirm admission after the counseling.
AIIMS 2019 Helpline
|Address||Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,|
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608
|Our Location||Convergence Block,|
1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30AM -5.00PM, Sat 9.30AM-1.00PM]
|Telephone Numbers||91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900|
|Fax Nos||91-11-26588663, 26588641|
|E-mail id||“Assistant Controller of Examinations” [email protected]|
|Toll-Free Number||Not Announced Yet|
For AIIMS 2019 Syllabus & Pattern Click Here.