AILET 2019 – NLU Delhi Admission, Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Counselling, Admit Card, Result
AILET stands for All India Law Entrance Test which is conducted by National Law University, Delhi. Through this exam, students can get admission to various UG and PG courses offered by NLU, Delhi. NLU, Delhi offers various courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. AILET 2019 Application form has been started filling from the official website. Below in the article, we have provided all the details regarding AILET 2019 Dates, NLU Admission 2019, AILET 2019 Application Form, AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria and much more.
AILET 2019 Dates
The Application form for All India Law Entrance Test 2019 is going to be filled form January 2018. All the important AILET 2019 Dates are mentioned below in the table:
|Exam Name||AILET 2019|
|Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi|
|Registration begins||January 2019|
|Last date filling Registration Form||April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2019|
|AILET 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|Result Declaration of BA.LL.B (Hons.)||3rd Week of May 2019|
|First Admission List||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Counseling for Vacant Seats||4th Week of June 2019|
|Result Declaration of L.L.M||1st Week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration of Ph.D.||3rd Week of July 2019|
|Admission Period||3rd Week of May 2019 to Last Week of July 2019|
AILET 2019 Application Form
AILET 2019 Application Form is released on January 2019 which the students can fill through the official website of NLU Delhi. The students can fill the application form until April 2019. The complete procedure of how to fill AILET 2019 Application Form is mentioned below.
Fill AILET Application Form 2019 Procedure
- Open the official website of NLU i.e ac.in/
- Log in to the student account on the website
- Click on fill Application Form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Upload the scanned documents asked in the prescribed format
- Make the application form fee payment and Enter the reference number if any
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a print of the Acknowledgment Slip for future use
AILET 2019 Application Form Fees
There are two ways through which the students can make the application form fee payment. The first method is the Cash Payment at the post office and Fill the reference number on the application form. Second, you can make the payment through your Credit/ Debit/ Netbanking etc. The AILET 2019 Application Form Fees for various Categories is mentioned below:
|General Category||Rs 3050/-|
|For SC/ ST and Disabled People||Rs 1050/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates in BPL Category||Free|
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the courses offered by NLU, Delhi has different eligibility criteria. The course wise eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
For BA LLB (Hons.)
- The applying candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board
- There is no upper limit to apply
- Appearing Students can also apply for the exam
- Applying student must have passed the LLB or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University (50% for SC/ ST/ PH Applicants.
- Students appearing in final year of LLB Course can also apply for the exam.
- Applying candidate must have completed the LLM degree from the recognized University
- Applying applicant must have pursued minimum 55% in the LLM course (50% for reserved categories).
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern
The complete AILET 2019 Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Maximum Marks: 150 Marks
- Number of Questions: 150 Questions in BA LLB(Hons.) and 100 MCQ in LLM Exam with one essay type question on Law.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +1 mark will be awarded whereas there is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Subjects: The question paper will comprise of Questions from English, GK, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning, and Mathematics.
AILET 2019 Syllabus
Every year NLU Delhi makes some changes in the syllabus of AILET course. It is very important to have complete knowledge of the syllabus to achieve good marks in the examination. The AILET 2019 Exam will comprise of questions from the topics English, GK, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning, and Mathematics.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for AILET will be released on April 2019 through the official website of National Law University, Delhi. All the interested students can download the Admit Card by logging in the student account on the official website. The steps to download the Admit Card is mentioned below:
- Open the official NLU Delhi website
- Log in your student account
- Click on download Admit Card
- Take a print of it for future reference
AILET 2019 Result
The AILET 2019 Result will be announced on separate dates for different courses. The BA LLB Course result will be announced in the third week of May 2019 whereas the result of LLM and Ph.D. will be announced in July. All the results will be announced through the official website of NLU, Delhi. The steps to download the AILET 2019 Result are mentioned below in the article.
- Open the official website of NLU Delhi
- Click on the link to download Result
- Enter your Roll Number and DoB
- Download the result and take a print of it
AILET 2019 Counselling
The AILET 2019 Counselling will be conducted after the result declaration. The counseling will be started in the 4th Week of June 2019 as expected. The official counseling dates will be soon announced through the official website of AILET 2019. Through the counseling, students will be allotted admission seats on the basis of their score in the AILET 2019.
NLU Delhi Admission 2019
The admissions to NLU Delhi will be rendered on the basis of the student’s marks in AILET. NLU Delhi First Admission List will be released soon after the result declaration. Students are advised to check the admission list on the official website of the National Law University, Delhi. At the time of Admission, students are supposed to bring the admission related documents in original with an attested photocopy of each. The Classes will be commenced from August 2019.