AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (2019) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Those who want to get the entrance in university campuses have to know the complete details about AP PGECET 2019.
About AP PGECET 2019
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test is a state level common entrance exam. It offers admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2019-2020 year. It is conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education(APSCHE).
The AP PGECET Notification 2019 will be announce in the month of March 2019. Eligible candidates who wish to give AP PGECET 2019 may submit the application form through online mode only.
AP PGECET 2019 Exam Date
|Notification Releases on||1st week of March 2019|
|online application from||1st week of March 2019|
|form Submission last date without any late fee||4th week of April 2019|
|form Submission last date with late fee||4th week of May 2019|
|Admit card Available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2019|
|Results Announced on||2nd week of June 2019|
AP PGECET Application Form 2019
AP PGECET 2019 application form will be made completely online from the first week of March 2019. Only online offline mode will be accepted for submitting the AP PGECET application form. The Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date. In case of submitting the application form after the due date, candidates have to pay extra charges. After filling the form completely, the candidate may take a printout of filled-in application for further references.
General/OBC category is Rs. 600 without late fee. SC/ST candidates are Rs. 300 without late fee. The applicants can pay the application fee either through debit card/ credit card/ or through AP online centers.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can know each and every detail about the paper pattern of AP PGECET 2019 from this section. It includes information about the total number of questions, marking scheme, exam duration.
|Test Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Test Paper Medium||English|
|No. of Questions||120 Questions|
|Total Marks||120 Marks|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Syllabus for AP PGECET 2019
AP PGECET 2019 Syllabus is different for different courses.
Aerospace Engineering (AE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus & Numerical Methods.
- Flight Mechanics: Airplane Performance, Atmosphere, Static Stability, & Dynamic Stability.
- Space Dynamics: Central Force Motion, Orbit transfer, Elements of rocket motor performance, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and in-plane and out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Viscous Flows, Airfoils and Wings, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Propulsion, Turbo machinery, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Differential Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology: Biochemistry ,Process Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, and Genetics, Bioprocess Engineering, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
Chemical Engineering (CH):
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex Variables, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer, Instrumentation and Process Control, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology,
Civil Engineering (CE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations & Numerical Methods.
- Structural Engineering: Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Mechanics, Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering: Air Pollution, Hydrology, Irrigation, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Water Requirements, Noise Pollution, Highway Planning, Municipal Solid Wastes, Traffic Engineering, and Surveying.
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Set Theory & Algebra, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Operating System, Computer Organization and Architecture, Graph Theory, Computer Networks, Mathematical Logic, Digital Logic, Combinatorics, Programming and Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Databases, Algorithms, Information Systems and Software Engineering and Web Technologies.
Electrical Engineering (EE):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Numerical Methods, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability, and Statistics.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electric Circuits and Fields, Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, Signals and Systems, Power Systems, Control Systems, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electric Traction System.
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Networks, Analog Circuits, Electronic Devices, Signals and Systems, Communications, Control Systems, Electromagnetics.
Food Technology (FT):
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food chemistry, Nutrition.
- FMB Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- FT Food Technology: Milk and milk products processing, Poultry & Milk, Fruits, Meat, fish, Vegetables and Plantation Crops, Cereals, Pulses and Oil Seeds.
- FE Food Engineering: Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Quality & Standards: Food Quality, Standards.
Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables & Probability and Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering: Continents, Oceans, Earth Composition, Rocks, Maps, Principles of Remote Sensing, Surveying Methods, GIS Concepts and Applications, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Study of Rain Fall, Environment & Soils-texture.
- Programming in C: Variables, Data Types, Arrays, Functions, Pointers, Expressions, Control Structures & Structures.
Instrumentation Engineering (EI):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Transducers, Analog Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Mechanical Engineering (ME):
- Engineering Mathematics: Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics, Complex Variables & Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design: Strength of Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Theory of Machines, Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Applications and Heat-Transfer.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Engineering Materials, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Metrology and Inspection, Inventory Control, Research.
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods & Vector Calculus.
- Metallurgical Engineering: Physical Metallurgy, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Mechanical Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
Nano Technology (NT):
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Elements of Material Science
- Advanced Material Science
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
How to Prepare for AP PGECET 2019
- The way to prepare for any exam is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make daily and weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Try to keep focus only on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
AP PGECET 2019 Answer Key
The AP PGECET Answer key will be available from 1st week of May 2019.The Examination authority will publish the Answer key in online on its official website.So candidates are required to wait for the until releasing the official key.The AP PGECET 2019 Exam was conducted in online mode in various exam centers across Andhra Pradesh states. Nearly 40k candidates appear for this PG Engineering Common entrance test to getting into different undergraduate courses in AP state colleges.After clearing the exam, candidates are looking for their AP PGECET Answer key for checking their marks.
AP PGECET 2019 Admit Card
The applicants can download the AP PGECET 2019 Exam Admit Card by visiting the official site of AP PGECET 2019 Exam. Applicants should provide their registration no., and name for downloading the AP PGECET 2019 admit card. The candidates now can download the AP PGECET 2019 admit cards. The applicants should preserve their the AP PGECET 2019 admit cards. No duplicate Admit cards will be provided in case of misplacement. Tampering with the AP PGECET 2019 admit card will be considered as illegal and the applicant will be banned from further examinations.
AP PGECET Results
Candidates can check their rank and scores from the official site after the declaration of result. The result can be checked by entering roll number. The expected date of the declaration of result will be the 2nd week of June 2019. After few days of result announcement, candidates will be able to download the AP PGECET rank card 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Cut Off
AP PGECET 2019 cut off will be released separately for different categories including General category, SC category, ST category, and OBC category candidates. According to the cut off, candidates will be called for AP PGECET counseling 2019. The cut-off will depend upon factors/ aspects such as the number of candidates taken the exam/ test, a number of candidates applied for the exam, seat availability and AP PGECET Result for the entrance exam. In order to qualify the entrance exam, candidates must secure minimum 25% of marks i.e. score 30 marks out of total marks.
AP PGECET 2019 Counselling
Those who will attain minimum 25% marks of the total marks will be eligible for participation in AP PGECET counseling 2019. Qualified candidates have to go through the document verification round. Before verification of documents/certificates, the candidate has to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates.
For more information Click Here