ASSAM CEE 2019 NOTIFICATION/ DATE/ EXAM PATTERN/ SYLLABUS/ ONLINE FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All students who passed 12th STD/ Intermediate/ Higher secondary can appear in the Assam Common Entrance Examination i.e. Assam CEE 2019 for Technical, Agriculture and Medical and paramedical science courses. Assam Common Entrance Examination/ Assam CEE 2019 which is conducted by Government of Assam/ The Assam Science and Technology University every year. The candidates who are interested in Assam CEE 2019 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off/ merit list etc.
After score card the candidate have a variety of opinions to get admissions in technical, Agriculture and Medical courses like MBBS/ BDS/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.F.Sc/ B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc Forestry/B.V.Sc (Veterinary Sciences)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy courses and many more.
About Assam CEE 2019
Assam CEE 2019 is Assam Common Entrance Examination(Assam CEE 2019) which is conducted by Government of Assam. The Assam Science and Technology University has decided to take the entrance exam every year for various courses for respective sessions. Assam Science and Technology University is the easternmost University in India and got established in 1965. More than 180 colleges are affiliated from this University.
The Present Vice-Chancellor is Prof. Alak Kumar Buragohain. This test is the state level entrance exam for various Technical/ Agriculture/ Medical and paramedical courses. After the result, the university offers admission in various colleges. The seats in all the government colleges of Assam are filled through merit quota on the basis of Assam CEE 2019. Assam CEE 2019 is popularly known as Assam Common Entrance Examination.
Assam CEE 2019 MBBS/ BDS/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.F.Sc/ B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc Forestry/B.V.Sc (Veterinary Sciences)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy
Online Application Form and Admission Process
All the eligible candidates who are willing to get admission at one of the most prestigious universities of Assam for undergraduate and postgraduate courses can apply online and fill the application form on or before the last date. To know more about the Assam CEE 2019 online application form & fee must visit the official website.
|Entrance Examination||Assam CEE 2019|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Pharma/ D.Pharma/ B.Sc Forestry/ B.V.Sc/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy and many more|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
1. Entrance Exam
2. Cut – Off List/ Merit List
3. Counseling session
4. Allotment of Colleges
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.
- For B.Sc Agriculture/ Forestry the candidate should have (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics)
- For B.H.M.S the candidate should have P.C.B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology)
- For M.B.B.S/ B.D.S the candidate should have (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics)
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks (for ST, SC candidates)
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The candidate whose parents working as the employee of the government or retired from the post can also apply for this exam.
- The admission will be on the basis of Assam CEE 2019.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as of 31st December 2019.
Other Eligibility Required
- Medical History.
- The age limit relaxation will be given for 3 years
CEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Paper will be consisting of 100 questions.
- It is expected that Assam CEE 2019 will be held in May 2019.
- The syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std.
- The paper will be available in online mode.
- The question paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
Apply Online Assam CEE 2019/ Fill CEE 2019 Online Application form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority on the address that is given below. The registration fee for the application form is Rs 1140/- for Engineering and Rs 1140/- for Medical and Rs 1440/- for Engineering & Medical.
Assam CEE 2019 Important Dates
|Starting of online application form||1st March 2018|
|Closing date of online application form||26th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last date||28th March 2018 (Extended)|
|The issue of Admit Card||9th April 2018|
|Date of exam||29th April 2018 (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)|
|Declaration of result||10th May 2018|
|Counseling Starts||9th July to 14th July 2018|
Contact Address and Helpline
The Dibrugarh University,
Dibrugarh, Assam – 786004
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in