Assam (JMEE) 2018 Fill Application Form Online
Assam JMEE is Assam Joint MCA Entrance Exam is conducted every year. The Directorate of Technical Education of Assam conducts Assam JMEE. The entrance exam is conducted in order to offer admission in the course of Master of Computer Application. The candidates who are interested in Assam JMEE can apply on or before the last date.
In this article JMEE 2018, question paper, Assam JMEE 2018, mca entrance 2018 engineering college mca entrance, JMEE 2018 admit card, how to apply, Eligibility criteria etc. Interested candidates can fill the application form for doing MCA from a recognized university.
Fill Assam JMEE 2018 Online Form
Name of Organization: Assam JMEE
Entrance Exam: Assam Joint MCA Entrance Exam
Conducting Authority: Directorate of Technical Education
Course Offered: Master of Computer Application
Mode of Application Form: Online.
Admission Process: Entrance Exam
You can check here the Assam Joint MCA Entrance Exam 2018 important dates (official). All the students who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to get admission for MCA programmes at one of the most prestigious colleges of Assam they need to appear in Assam JMEE 2018. For more details about the Assam Joint MCA Entrance Exam 2018 important dates, you need to visit the official website.
|Commencement of online application form will begin||30th May 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||15th June 2018|
|The release of Admit Card||18th June 2018|
|JMEE Exam Date||8th July 2018|
Application Form and Fee
- The candidates who want admission for the course of MCA will appear for Assam JMEE 2018. They have to apply for joint entrance exam through online mode. Therefore, they will apply on dteassam.in.
- But candidates must go through all the information before applying for the entrance exam. If any of the candidates is found to be not eligible, then his/ her application form will get rejected by the authorities.
- The candidates must apply before the last date of submission. By doing so, they will not face the last minute rush.
- The candidates must prepare a Demand Draft of INR 1000. The DD must be in the favor of the Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at SBU, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati.
- It is necessary as during the filling up of application form the details of DD are required.
- Apart from details of DD, the candidates also need a scanned photograph along with a scanned signature.
- Candidates must fill the correct information in the application form. After submission of application form, no changes will be allowed to make in the application form. Therefore, candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- After submission of the form, the candidates will have no option of changing test center. Therefore, while selecting the examination center, the candidates must choose it with care.
- After submitting the application number, an application number will be generated. The candidates must save this application number as it is very important in the further process of admission.
- Now, candidates can take the print out of application form.
- After that, the applicant must send the hard copy of application form along with DD to the following address:
- The Directorate of Technical Education, Kahilipara, Guwahati 781019
- The envelope of the application form must have Joint MCA Entrance Examination 2018 written on it.
The candidates who want to apply for the Assam Joint Entrance Exam will have to pay INR 1000. They will make a Demand Draft for paying their application fees.
- They must have Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects either in graduation or class 12th.
- In the entrance exam, the candidates must score the minimum of 50% marks in the case of General Category. Whereas in the case of reserved category, the minimum marks required is 45%.
- Candidates who are giving the final exam can also apply. But this kind of candidates must produce their degree certificate at the time of admission.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 20 years as on 1st July 2018.
- The maximum age of t eh applicant must be 26 years as on 1st July 2018.
Syllabus and Pattern
The entrance exam paper will have four sections in the exam. Each section will have the different number of questions. The section in the exam is Mathematics, Reasoning, English, and Fundamental of Computing. There will be 60 questions in each section of Mathematics and Reasoning. Whereas in the section of English and Fundamentals of computing, there will be 20 questions in each section
Courses: The exam is conducted for the admission in the course of Master of Computer Application in the institutions in the state of Assam.
Number of Papers: 1 paper
Exam Duration: 3 hours
Number of Questions: 100 questions
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking in the entrance exam for the admission the course of MCA. One marks will be deducted for giving every wrong answer.
Download Admit Card
The candidates will download the admit card from the official website. The authorities will release the admit card at least 10- 15 days before the exam. They will download the admit card by entering application number and date of birth. Take a print out on a plain paper and keep it safe because without admit card the invigilator will not allow you to appear in the exam.
Assam (JMEE) Result 2018
The result of entrance examination will declare in the month of June 2018. The result will be declared after the few days of the examination. The candidates will download the scorecard only after the declaration of the result. It will be downloaded from the official website. The candidates have to enter their application number to download the scorecard.
JMEE 2018 Cut Off
To qualify the Joint Entrance Exam, the candidates need to achieve the cut off marks. Only those candidates will go through the process of counseling who will achieve the minimum marks for qualifying the exam.
The Directorate of Technical Education will conduct the counseling for giving admission. In the counseling, only those candidates will appear who will pass the exam and will score cut off marks. The schedule of counseling will be released after the announcement of result. During the counseling, the candidates will also go through document verification. All the original documents must be produced during the counseling. Seat allotment will take place in counseling.
Address: Directorate of Technical Education,
Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 781019
For more information about the Assam JMEE 2018 click here.