The University of Allahabad is one of the famous and popular universities in the country. The university offers many of graduate and postgraduate courses. The courses are offered in many disciplines at both the levels of undergraduate courses as well as post graduate courses. The Allahabad University conduct the admission cum entrance test every year for the course of Bachelor of Education. Through this article, get the complete details on AU B.Ed 2019-2020 i.e. eligibility criteria, online application process, important dates, application form & fee, result, cut-off marks, counseling dates, merit list, and many others.
AU B.Ed 2019-2020 Notification
The Allahabad University offers admission either on the merit basis or last qualifying exam or through the entrance test. The interested candidates can check the complete information regarding Allahabad University entrance test for B.Ed regarding the application process, eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus. The duration of the course is 2 years and these 2 years are divided into 4 semesters. To know complete details about the AU B.Ed 2019 Notification scroll below the article. The Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2019 will be offered in the affiliated colleges of the Allahabad university which are as follows:
- K. P. Training College- Government Aided
- S. S. Khanna Girls Degree College (Under Self Finance Scheme) for girls
AU B.Ed 2019 Important Dates
All the eligible candidates willing to get admission at the University of Allahabad can check here for admission important dates. On the official website, the AU B.Ed 2019 important dates (official) is not uploaded yet hence here we are going to provide you the tentative admission dates. To know more about the AU B.Ed 2019 Important Dates you should stay connected to our website and we will provide you with all the latest updates.
|Online registration begins from||11th April 2019|
|Last date of online registration||2nd May 2019|
|Date of entrance test||13th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||29th May 2019|
Fill AU B.Ed 2019 Application Form
The interested candidates need to fill the AU B.Ed 2019 application form online only. Therefore, they should visit the official website for filling the application form. They need to visit the official website i.e. http://www.allduniv.ac.in/ and click on the tab of apply. Now, candidates can fill the application form as per the instructions. They are required to fill out all the details on the application form carefully.
After filling the application form completely, also required to upload their scanned photograph along with a scanned signature. Before submitting the AU B.Ed 2019 online application form, they make sure that the entries filled in it are correct. After that, they have to pay the AU B.Ed 2019 application fees.
Eligibility For AU B.Ed 2019
Candidates can check below the AU B.Ed 2019 eligibility criteria. Before filling up the application form for AU B. Ed 2019, make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. For more details on AU B.Ed 2019 eligibility criteria you should visit the official website of Allahabad University i.e. http://www.allduniv.ac.in/.
- He/she should have completed the degree of graduation with at least 50% marks in Graduation or He/she should have Master’s degree in the discipline of Humanity, Social Science/ Science. The candidates with Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology are also eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in the aggregate marks in graduation in the case of reserved categories.
- the candidates who passed from the University of Allahabad are eligible to apply. In addition to such candidates, the candidates should get their degree of graduation or post graduation from the university recognized by UGC.
- It must be noted that the admission in different streams of Arts, Commerce, and Science will be offered on the basis of the availability of teachers in the colleges mentioned above.
- In the case, after the admission procedure is over, seats of ST Category are still vacant, then in such cases, seats will be offered to the category of Scheduled Caste.
- In the case, after the admission procedure is over, seats of Scheduled Caste Category are still vacant, then in such cases, seats will be offered to the category of Unreserved Category.
AU B.Ed Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below. The AU B.Ed 2019 entrance test comprises of 1 paper in the University of Allahabad. The AU B.Ed 2019 exam will be for 2 hours. The entrance exam paper has 2 sections in it. The first section will have following subdivision:
- Hindi Language Comprehension: 20 Questions
- English Language Comprehension: 20 Questions
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: 25 Questions
- Mental Ability: 20 questions
- Teaching Aptitude: 20 questions
All these 100 questions are mandatory for the applicants. The candidates appearing in exam do not have any choices provided in this section. All questions are compulsory. Next section will have questions to test the subject knowledge of the candidates in the streams of Arts, Science and Commerce. The level of questions will be from their course of graduation. There will be the total of 50 questions.
- The Arts Stream will include questions from Sanskrit Literature, English Literature, Economics, Political Science, Geography, and History.
- Science stream will include questions from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Questions from Current affairs and General Knowledge will include the topics from Indian Social Life, History, Economic Development, Five Year Plans, Education Policy, Literature, Constitution, Sports, Environment, Health, Geography etc.
- The mental ability section will have questions from Logical Ability, Relational Thinking, Symbol Transformation, Abstract Thinking, and Classification Ability, inductive-deductive thinking.
- In total there will be 150 questions and each question will carry 2 marks.
AU B.Ed Admission procedure
The admission to K.P. Training College and S.S. Khanna Girls Degree College will be offered on the basis of merit list. The marks secured in entrance exam will be the basis for making the merit list of candidates. In S.S. Khanna Girls Degree College, there are total 100 seats available for all the streams Arts, Science and Commerce together.
Whereas in K.P. Training College, there are only 50 seats available for Arts and Science Stream together. Keep in mind, the admission to both the colleges will be offered only on the basis of availability of teachers for the subject concerned. In the case of nonavailability of teacher in particular stream, then no admission will be offered in that particular stream.
AU B.Ed Result & Merit List 2019
The authority of Allahabad University will announce the AU B.Ed 2019 result & cut-off marks after the entrance exam and applying candidates can easily access their result by visiting the official website. After the AU B.Ed 2019 result & cut-off marks declaration, the authority will prepare a merit list and invite all the shortlisted candidates to provide admission for B.Ed program. To know more about the AU B.Ed 2019 result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling dates, required documents etc you should visit the official website i.e. http://www.allduniv.ac.in/.
AU B.Ed Helpline Number/ Contact Details
In case of any query regarding the AU B.Ed 2019, you should contact at the given helpline or toll-free number. Here we are providing you the AU B.Ed Helpline/ Toll-free Number, Address, E-mail Id, and other contact details.
Help Desk Toll-free Phone No. 18001806261
Email: [email protected]
Websites https://aupravesh2017.cbtexam.in/ www.allduniv.ac.in
For more details on AU B.Ed 2019 click here