AU B.Ed 2019: Notification, Online Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Fill AU B.Ed. Course Application Form 2019
The University of Allahabad is one of the famous and popular universities in the country. The university offers many of graduate and postgraduate courses. The courses are offered in many disciplines at both the levels of Undergraduate courses as well as post graduate courses. The university offers admission either on the merit basis of last exam passed or through the entrance test.
The Allahabad University conduct the admission cum entrance test every year for the course of Bachelor of Education. For the academic session of 2019-20, the university has started planning to conduct the AU B.Ed. entrance test 2018. The interested candidates can check the complete information regarding Allahabad University entrance test for B.Ed. regarding the application process, eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus.
The admission will be offered in the affiliated colleges of the Allahabad university which are as follows:
- P. Training College- Government Aided
- S. Khanna Girls Degree College (Under Self Finance Scheme) for girls
The duration of the course is 2 years. These 2 years are divided into 4 semesters. The whole course can be completed in 3 years.
- The release of Advertisement for AU. B. Ed. 2019: III week of April 2019
- Beginning of filling online application form: III Week of April 2019
- Last date for the submission of AU B. Ed. Application form 2019: II Week of May 2019
- Issue of admit card: I week of June 2019
- AU B. Ed. Entrance Test 2019: II Week of June 2019
- Declaration of Admit Cards: Last week of June 2019
Before filling up the application form for AU B. Ed., make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. It is as follows:
- He/she should have completed the degree of graduation with at least 50% marks in Graduation or He/she should have Master’s degree in the discipline of Humanity, Social Science/ Science. The candidates with Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology are also eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in the aggregate marks in graduation in the case of reserved categories.
- the candidates who passed from the University of Allahabad are eligible to apply. In addition to such candidates, the candidates should get their degree of graduation or post graduation from the university recognized by UGC.
- It must be noted that the admission in different streams of Arts, Commerce, and Science will be offered on the basis of the availability of teachers in the colleges mentioned above.
- In the case, after the admission procedure is over, seats of ST Category are still vacant, then in such cases, seats will be offered to the category of Scheduled Caste.
- In the case, after the admission procedure is over, seats of Scheduled Caste Category are still vacant, then in such cases, seats will be offered to the category of Unreserved Category.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The entrance test comprises of 1 paper in the University of Allahabad. The exam will be for 2 hours. The entrance exam paper has 2 sections in it. The first section will have following subdivision:
- Hindi Language Comprehension: 20 Questions
- English Language Comprehension: 20 Questions
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: 25 Questions
- Mental Ability: 20 questions
- Teaching Aptitude: 20 questions
All these 100 questions are mandatory for the applicants. The candidates appearing in exam do not have any choices provided in this section. All questions are compulsory.
Next section will have questions to test the subject knowledge of the candidates in the streams of Arts, Science and Commerce. The level of questions will be from their course of graduation. There will be total 50 questions.
The Arts Stream will include questions from Sanskrit Literature, English Literature, Economics, Political Science, Geography, and History.
Science stream will include questions from Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Questions from Current affairs and General Knowledge will include the topics from Indian Social Life, History, Economic Development, Five Year Plans, Education Policy, Literature, Constitution, Sports, Environment, Health, Geography etc.
The mental ability section will have questions from Logical Ability, Relational Thinking, Symbol Transformation, Abstract Thinking, and Classification Ability, inductive-deductive thinking.
In total there will be 150 questions and each question will carry 2 marks.
How to apply: AU B. Ed. Application Form 2019
The interested candidates need to fill the application form online only. Therefore, they will visit the official website for filling the application form. They will visit www.aupravesh.org and click on the tab of Apply.
Now, candidates will fill the application form as per the instructions. They are required to fill all the details on the application form. After filling the application form completely, they are also required to upload their scanned photograph along with a scanned signature.
Before submitting the application form, they make sure that the entries filled in it are correct. After that, they have to pay the application fees.
The admission to K.P. Training College and S.S. Khanna Girls Degree College will be offered on the basis of merit list. The marks secured in entrance exam will be the basis for making the merit list of candidates.
In S.S. Khanna Girls Degree College, there are total 100 seats available for all the streams Arts, Science and Commerce together. Whereas in K.P. Training College, there are only 50 seats available for Arts and Science Stream together.
Keep in mind, the admission to both the colleges will be offered only on the basis of availability of teachers for the subject concerned. In the case of nonavailability of teacher in particular stream, then no admission will be offered in that particular stream.
Help Desk Toll-free Phone No. 18001806261