Fill B. Arch Course Application Form 2018
Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate program. The course produces professional architectures. The study of Architecture includes making models of building, preparation of blue prints of the constructions etc. Basically, it is a technical course. The course develops the skills required for an architecture. The students apply their analytical skills along with innovative ideas. It includes the commercial drawing techniques along with its theory.
The candidates who are applying for the course of Bachelor of Architecture must possess the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must pass the class 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum 50% of marks must be obtained in the exams of class 12th.
- Candidates must have valid score of entrance test like National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Application Form 2018- B. Arch. Course Programs
The students will get the admission in the course of Bachelor of Architecture by appearing in the entrance exams like NATA, JEE etc. They will fill the application form to get appear in the written exam. They will fill the application form and submit it with in the scheduled frame of time given. After submission of the application form, they will give the exam on the day of the exam.
List of top colleges of B. Arch Course
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology. Delhi
- National Institute of Technology
- School of Planning and Architecture. New Delhi
- Government College of Architecture, Lucknow
The opportunities in the architecture field are quite high nowadays as there is a boom in the construction industry. The architectures are in great demand in private and government organizations. The candidates can work in the areas of interior designing, urban development corporation, urban planning, constructions etc. They can also start their own service as a consultant. The work of the architect is not limited to design the workplace only, they can also design shopping complexes, schools, apartments, colonies, hospitals etc.