Fill Bachelor of Speech Language and Audiology (BSLA) Course Application Form 2018
The Bachelor of Speech Language and Audiology is an undergraduate program of 4 years duration. It is a professional program. The course is designed to teach the method and techniques used in the treatment of speech disorders and hearing problems. The course offers the combination of theoretical knowledge along with the practical knowledge. The candidates get specializes in the following:
- identifying normal as well as abnormal aspects of speech, hearing and voice.
- diagnosing the auditory disorders.
- identification of disarticulation and stuttering and their treatment.
- Treatment of autism, paralysis, hearing impairment and laryngectomy.
Candidates who are interested in pursuing the course should have passed class 12th in Science Stream. Candidates should pass the class 12th from the recognized board. However, some institutions ask for the minimum qualifying marks. Generally, the colleges ask for the 50% minimum qualifying marks in class 12th.
Application Form 2018-Bachelor of Speech Language and Audiology Course Programs
The admission in Bachelor of Speech Language and Audiology is offered through entrance exams or merit list. The entrance exams are AIIMS UG, Manipal University Entrance Exam, JIPMER UG, PGIMER UG and NEET UG. For entrance exam, candidates will fill the application form and submit it. Only those candidates will appear for exam who will successfully submit the entrance exam. If admission is offered on the basis of the merit then the marks of the class 12th be considered for admission.
List of Top Colleges
- Dr N T R University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada
- Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH)
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- Post Graduate INstitute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
There are many recruiters who hire the graduates of Bachelor of Speech Language and Audiology. These are as follows: Research Fields, Cochlear Implant Universities, Medical Clinics, Private Hospitals, Government Hospitals, Hearing Conservation Programs in industries, Academic Universities, Medical Hospitals and NGOs. They can work as Audiologists, Lecturer, Teacher, Clinical Supervisor, Audiometry Technician, Speech Audiologist, Speech Pathology Reader and Audiology Reader.