BITSAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
12th Class/Intermediate/Higher secondary students will appear in the will appear for UG Courses and Graduation students will appear for PG Courses in BITSAT 2017 for Technical courses. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2017) which is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani every year. After result the candidate will have a number of options to get admissions in technical courses and other programmes. The candidates who are interested in BITSAT 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About BITSAT 2017
BITSAT 2017 is Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. BITS, Pilani is one of the best university .The BITS offers admission in three campuses i.e. BITS Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. It is one of the most sought university entrance exam by the students wishing to get admission in BITS campuses. The exam is conducted once in a year through CBT (Computer Based Test) during the month of May.Birla Institute of Technology & Science is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.BITS, Pilani has decided to take the entrance exam every year for technical courses for respective sessions.The seats in all the courses are filled through merit quota on the basis of BITSAT 2017. The official website details are www.bitspilani.ac.in
BITS Pilani Campus: BE (Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Manufacturing and Mechanical)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and General Studies).
K. K. Birla BITS Goa Campus: BE (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Mechanical)/ M.Sc (Chemistry, Economics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics and Physics).
BITS Hyderabad Campus: BE (Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Manufacturing)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc(Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Economics,)
BITSAT 2017 Admission Process & Mode
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani|
|Entrance Examination||BITSAT 2017|
|Courses offered||BE (Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Manufacturing and Mechanical)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and General Studies)|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||All India Level Examination|
Step 1. Entrance Exam
Step 2.Cut – Off List / Merit List
Step 3.Counselling session
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 60% marks.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- For admission to all programmes (except B.Pharma): Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Subjects
- For admission in B.Pharma: Candidates must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with PCB or PCM group with English subject.
- Candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB or PCM group.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants who have passed 12th or equivalent exam in 2015 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
- The admission will be on the basis of BITSAT 2017.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as on 31st December 2016.
BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- It is expected that BITSAT 2017 will be held in April 2017.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer is applicable of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The syllabus will be based on the NCERT books for 11th and 12th class. The questions will be asked from different topics such as Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and Biology. Candidates can also prepare from NCERT textbooks.
APPLY Online BITSAT 2017/ BITSAT 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.bitspilani.ac.in for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority on the address that is given below.
The application fee for BITSAT 2017 exam is RS.2200/- (Rs.1700/- for female candidates)
BITSAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|BITSAT 2017 filing up of Application form||1stweek of Feb 2017(Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||Last week of March 2017.( Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||Last week of March 2017.( Tentative)|
|Download BITSAT 2017 Admit card||Last week of April 2017. (Tentative)|
|BITSAT 2017 Exam Date||May 2017.(Tentative)|
|BITSAT 2017 Result||Last week of May 2017 (Tentative)|
|Counseling starts from||June 2017 (Tentative)|
|Admissions starts from||July 2017|
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
After registering for the test,candidates can download their BITSAT admit card. The admit card will be downloaded through the official site of BITSAT in Last week of April, 2017. Candidates note down it is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination center. The admit card will contain the address of exam venue, test timing, personal details of candidates and a photo.
Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani,
BITSAT 2017 Helpline
Phone no : 01596 245 073