CAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
CAT 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by IIM’s. It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in (CAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About CAT 2017
CAT 2017 is formally known as Common Admission Test. This exam is conducted by IIM’s every year.The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 20 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer postgraduate, doctoral and executive education programmes.. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is national level entrance exam.
CAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam but there result should be available before 30th June 2017.
CAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 3 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension)
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 3 marks.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1 Mark will be deducted.
APPLY Online CAT 2017/ Register CAT/ Online form CAT 2017
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely after reaching the official website www.iimcat.ac.in
- The registration will be starting from August 2017.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the CAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1600/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 800/- only.
CAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||August 2017 ( Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||Mid September 2017|
|Last date of payment for application form:||Mid September 2017|
|Download of CAT Admit card||1st week of November 2017|
|Date of CAT 2017 Exam||November 2017 ( Tentative)|
|Declaration of CAT 2017 Exam Result||December 2017 ( Tentative)|
CAT 2017 Contact Address
CAT Centre 2016
C/o. Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bangalore – 560076, India
CAT 2017 Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number CAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official CAT 2017 helpline is given below:
- 1-800-266-3549 (Toll Free)
- [email protected]
- Official website: www.iimcat.ac.in