CAT 2019: Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
CAT 2019 Notification: CAT is also known as Common Admission Test is conducted for admission in MBA Course. CAT is based on computer standardised test, the student has to score on the base on the Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR). CAT is going to be organized by IIMs( Indian Institute of Management) for admission in MBA programme. In this article we are providing tentative online form, previous year solved paper, important dates, eligibility, and syllabus pattern, cut-off list. Bachelor degree students willing to get admission in CAT 2019, students can apply online form to get admission in CAT.
About CAT Entrance Exam 2019
The CAT Entrance Exam was started in the year 2009 for admission in postgraduate business administration program and other various programs.Common Admission Test (CAT) is a competitive management entrance exam conducted at the national level and organized by IIMs.
CAT result is declared in percentage and then after the result. The business school is short list students on the basis of the percentile of the result.
Fill CAT 2019 Online Form
Name of Organization: IIMs(Indian Institute of Management)
Entrance Exam: CAT 2019
Conducting Authority: Central Govt.
Course Offered: postgraduate course like MBA etc.
Mode of Application Form: Online or Offline.
The start of Online CAT 2019 Forms: Last week of July 2018.
End of REAP 2018 Registration: second week of August 2018.
Admission Process: The candidate has to appear in CAT 2019 Entrance Exam, Counseling, Result, cut-off marks etc. (College Wise) Seat Matrix & Cut-off marks for Female/ Boys OBC/ ST/ SC.
The CAT 2019 Eligibility The candidate willing to register for CAT 2019 MBA Entrance Exam must full fill following minimum education & age limit criteria.
The information about eligibility criteria to apply for CAT 2019 exam is given below:
- Qualification:Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from the prestigious college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: students should have secured along with minimum 50% marks for general and minimum 45% marks for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Appearing Candidates:Students who are qualifying final exam and waiting for the result are also can eligible for apply.
- CA/CS/ICWA degree holder students can also eligible to apply.
There is no age limitation to get admission in CAT. so student does not to worry about the age, age does not matter in the admission CAT.
CAT 2019 Pattern and Syllabus
Download Previous 10 years solved question paper of CAT. The coaching institutes, coaching center etc. are providing guess solved paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics for upcoming Entrance Exam 2019.
Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Mode:CAT will be conducted Digital or Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Exam Duration:The exam duration will be 3 hours. 1-hour duration has been allotted to complete each section.
- Type of Question:The questions will be of multiple choice type and subjective type.
- of Question:The total no of question is 100.
- Marking Scheme:3 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Question||Duration||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||34||60 Min||102|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||60 Min||102|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||60 Min||96|
CAT 2019 Syllabus
- There is such no fixed syllabus for students.
- Students may attempt the mock test to understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- The syllabus divided into four sections, i.e. Quantitative Ability or Mathematics, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability & English and Logical Reasoning.
- Questions will be asked from the given mention topics.
- To score better in the examination, students are consider whole syllabus for exam preparations.
|Quantitative Ability||Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability, Number System, Permutation & Combination, Speed, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Logarithmic Equations, HCF and LCM, Ratio, Quadratic and Linear Equations, Algebra, Mensuration, Percentages, progressions, Complex Numbers, Simple and Compound Interest etc.|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning(DILR)||Tables, Graphical Representations, Charts and any Diagrammatical Representation, Logical Games, Calendars, Cubes, Clocks, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangements etc.|
|Verbal & Reading Comprehension(VARC)||Critical Reasoning, Paragraph Forming, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension|
How to Apply for CAT Exam Online 2019
The online application for CAT MBA Admission 2019 is given below. You have to register CAT 2019 application form using the link given below. Follow the given steps for CAT online registration-
- Student should Create a Profile
- Create an account log in with User ID and Password
- Submit Application after entering details and fee pay online.
Post successful registration, in future you will use the User ID and Password to log in to the website. After logging in, you will first go to the Registration Summary page and then click on Go to Application Form – students Login. This is the easy and direct application form.
CAT 2019 Important Dates
CAT Entrance Exam Importance dates are given below please check it.
|Advertisement released||Last week of July 2019|
|Online registration starts||2nd week of August 2019|
|Last date for registration||Last week of September 2019|
|Admit card release date||4th week of October 2019|
|Exam date||1st week of December 2019|
|Result announcement||2nd week of January 2019|
CAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for students will be available to download at the official website of CAT . You can log onto the CAT website with the registered User ID and password. You will be only eligible for an Admit Card for submission of online application form. You will have receive an automated email confirmation of successful submission admission form. The admit card will be only available on the CAT Website when you log on using your CAT 2019 User ID and password. You must carry a print out of your Admit Card at reporting time of CAT entrance exam.
The CAT Hall Ticket must conation the given information below-
- Name of the students
- Test date
- Test City & Centre address
- User ID / Registration Number
- PWD/DA status
If you are not available to find the admit card at the official portal and other website or you have any problem about CAT exam you can call, email or fax on the given helpline and contact us.
CAT 2019 Counselings
CAT Counseling Dates 2019 are declared by the India Institutes of Management(IIMs). They have issued the Counseling dates to fill the Seats in IIM Colleges all over India. Students who waiting for the CAT Exam and got selected in the Exam can check the IIM CAT 2019 Web Options, Entry Dates, Counseling Dates, Counseling Process & Fee information on the given Page. IIMs provided all the information at the official website of CAT iimcat.ac.in CAT Exam 2019 Counseling Dates Etc.
Every year the IIMs is going to conduct the Counseling in the month of January. CAT Counseling is Offline mode. But, Web Counseling for Seat allotment is in online mode.
CAT 2019 Helpline
CAT 2019 support desk, helpline by calling the mobile number toll-free number (if available).
Contact Number: 0731 – 2439688/689/690
Helpline Number: 1800-2100-151
website : www.iimcat.ac.in
For more information about CAT 2019 click here.