DOWNLOAD CEED 2017 ADMIT CARD/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
12th Class/Intermediate/Senior Secondary students will appear in the will appear for UG Courses and Graduation students will appear for PG Courses in CEED 2017 for Designing courses. Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2017) which is conducted by IIT Bombay for providing admission to the postgraduate programme in Design (M.Des) offered by various reputed institutions such as IITs, IISc Bangalore and many more.The candidates who are interested in CEED 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Download Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About CEED 2017
CEED 2017 is Common Entrance Examination for Design. CEED 2017 which is conducted by IIT Bombay. IIT Bombay has decided to take the entrance exam every year for various courses for respective sessions in various reputed institutions such as IITs, IISc Bangalore. This Test is all India level entrance exams. After the result, IIT offers admissions in various courses. The seats in all the courses are filled through merit quota on the basis of CEED 2017. CEED 2017 is popularly known as Common Entrance Examination for Design. This test screens the candidate’s aptitude for design through drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication skills and visual perception ability. The official website details is www.iitb.ac.in
CEED 2017 Online Application Form and Admission Process
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||IIT, Bombay|
|Entrance Examination||CEED 2017|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/B.E & B.Des,M.Des.|
|Mode of Entrance Exam/ Application Form||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||All India Level Examination|
|Admission Process||Step 1. Entrance Exam
Step 2.Cut-Off List/ Merit List
Step 3.Counselling session
CEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the CEED 2017 Examination is as follows:
- Should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2).
- Should have Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or 4 years programme after intermediate).
- If the candidates have Bachelor in Fine arts (B.F.A) degree of 4 years then he/she is eligible to apply.
- Those appearing/completed 5-year programme of G.D. Art after 10th and having one year of experience are eligible to apply.
- If possessing Master’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Application after the completion of 10+2+3 education pattern then eligible to apply for CEED.
CEED 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- It is the Computer Based Test (CBT) having the duration of one hour.
- It contains total 50 questions separated into 3 sections. First section contains 5 questions, second section contains 10 questions and rest of the 35 questions will be contained by the third section.
- Negative marking of 0.6 marks will be there in first and third sections while there will no provision of negative marking in second section.
- Every right answer will contain 2 marks.
- It is a pen and paper based test of 2 hours duration.
- In this section candidate’s skills in drawing and designing will be measured.
- The candidates have to answer this hand drawing test in the same booklet provided by the examiner.
APPLY Online CEED 2017/ Register CEED/ Online form CEED 2017
- The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.iitb.ac.in for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority on the address that is given below.
- The registration fee of the application form is Rs 1100/- and for foreign candidates the fees will be Rs 2200/-
CEED 2017 Important Dates to remember
|CEED 2017 filing up of Application form||17th October 2016|
|Last date of filing up the online application form||11th November 2016|
|Last date of payment for application form with late fees||18th November 2016|
|Download CEED 2017 Admit card||26th December 2016.|
|CEED 2017 Exam date||22nd Jan 2017|
|CEED 2017 Result||20th Feb 2017|
|Counseling on||4th July/ 10th July/ 15th July 2017|
|Admissions starts from||Last week of July 2017|
IIT Bombay Contact Address
Since IIT Bombay is conducting CEED 2017, therefore here we have mentioned IIT Bombay address for contact if in case any of the candidate want to know anything from IIT Bombay.
IIT Area, Powai
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076.
CEED 2017 Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number CEED 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official CEED 2017 helpline is given below :
Phone no- 022 2572 2545
Official Website: www.iitb.ac.in