Common Entrance Test for Private Medical colleges is generally known with the abbreviated CETPPMC. The CETPPMC 2018 is an Entrance Exam which giving an opportunity to take admission Private Medical Institutes associated with to the deserving candidates those are preparing for various medical and dental Entrance Exams.In this, notification we are providing some important information about PMET 2018 such as application form & fee, syllabus & pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc.
CETPPMC 2018 Entrance Exam
It is a state level entrance exam for grant admission in MBBS/ BDS Courses offered by various private medical and dental colleges. The responsibility of conducting this exam is on Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association. Through CETPPMC 2018 Entrance exam the candidate will get the admission in private medical and dental colleges through the CETPPMC 2018 scorecard. The candidates those are interested to take admission in private medical and college have to fill and appear in CETPPMC 2018.
Fill CETPPMC 2018 Online Form
- Name of Organization: Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association
- Entrance Exam: CETPPMC 2018
- Conducting Authority: Central Govt.
- Course Offered: MBBS/BDS
- Mode of Application Form: Online.
- Start of Online CETPPMC 2018 Forms: June 2018 ( Tentative )
- End of CETPPMC 2018 Registration: July 2018 ( Tentative )
- Admission Process: The candidate those are seeking to take admission in on of the private medical and dental college associated with it have to appear in CETPPMC 2018. The candidate has to qualify this exam by securing at least minimum qualifying marks known as cut off marks. On the basis of the candidates score a merit list will be prepared by the association and the admission will be granted by counselling process.
- Website: www.pimsmmm.com/
CETPPMC 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have attained the minimum 17 years age as on the date of admission.
- The applicant should have passed class 10+2 or having an equivalent qualification from a government recognized institute of Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- The candidates should secure at least 50% aggregate marks for General category and 40% for SC/ST category candidates.
CETPPMC 2018 Application Form and Fee
The candidates those want to take admission through CETPPMC 2018 Entrance Exam in Private Medical and Dental Colleges associated with it for MBBS/BDS Courses have to fill online application from its official website by filling the correct details. To complete the application process candidate need to pay Rs 2000 application fee through DD drawn in favour of “Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences” payable at Pondicherry should have reached Registrar Office before the last date.
CETPPMC 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The CETPPMC 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted in the two session-
Session 1: Physics and Chemistry
Session 2: Zoology and Botany
From each subject 50 MCQ type questions will come and the candidate has to solve each section in 2 hours. The syllabus of CETPPMC 2018 is designed by using the Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany of Class 11th and 12 of NCERT and CBSE board.
CETPPMC 2018 Important Dates
Last date of filling application form: 1st Week of May 2018
CETPPMC 2018 exam date: Last Week of May 2018
Result date: 1st week of June 2018
Counselling Begin: 4th week of June 2018
CETPPMC 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for the CETPPMC 2018 will be the second week of May 2018, tentatively. The University will release the CETPPMC 2018 Admit Card through its official website. Therefore, all the students are advised to visit the official website regularly to check the updates on Admit Card. You can access your Admit Card through your Registration Number and DoB.
CETPPMC 2018 Result
Students can check out for the result through the official website. The expected date of CETPPMC 2018 Result declaration is June 2018. Scroll down to view the CETPPMC 2018 Result downloading steps:
- Open the official website.
- Now click on the button of CETPPMC 2018 Result.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Save the Result.
CETPPMC 2018 Cut-Off
The cut-off is the minimum marks which a student should achieve to become eligible for the next stage. The CETPPMC 2018 Cut-Off will be released soon after the result declaration. Students can access this cut-off list through the official website. Note that each category will have a separate cut-off list. For more details on the CETPPMC 2018 Cut-Off visit the official website.
CETPPMC 2018 Counselling
CETPPMC 2018 Counselling Process will begin in July 2018 possibly. The official dates are not yet announced by the University. Students need to fill the Counselling form separately available on the official website. Also, note that the students must bring all the necessary documents at the time of Counselling for verification. View the complete list of documents required below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Scorecard
- Photo ID Proof
CETPPMC 2018 Helpline Number
View all the CETPPMC Helpline Number details below:
(A Unit of Madras Medical Mission)
Kalathumettupathai, Ganapathichettikulam, Village No.20,
Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014, INDIA.
Fax : 91 – 413 – 2656273
E-Mail : [email protected]
CETPPMC 2018 Help Line Toll- Free No.
Ph : 0413 – 2651111 / 2656271 / 2656272