CG Pre B.Ed 2019: Notification, Online Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Fill CG Pre B.Ed. Course Application Form 2019
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is the regulatory body in the state of Chhattisgarh for Pre B. Ed. Examination. The admission test of Pre B. Ed is conducted every year. It is a state level examination in which interested candidates will apply for the purpose of admission in the course of Bachelor of Education.
This state level entrance test is conducted for the purpose of admission in the professional course in the discipline of teaching. The admission test help the interested and qualified students in getting admission at various colleges present over the state of Chhattisgarh. Here, in this article you will get complete knowledge about eligibility, application form, application process, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus and much more.
- Release of CG Pre B. Ed Notification: in the month of March 2019
- Commencement of filling CG Pre B.Ed Application Form 2019: March 2019
- Last date for filling online application: I week of April 2019
- Last date for the payment via offline mode: April 2019
- Last date for the payment of application fees via online mode: April 2019
- Issue of admit card: Last week of April 2019
- Date of entrance exam: either last week of April 2019 or I week of May 2019
- Announcement of result: First week of June 2019
The candidates who want to appear for the CG Pre B. Ed entrance test must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- He/she must have the citizenship of the India.
- The applicant must have the domicile of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 20 years. However, there is the provision of the age relaxation for the candidates of the reserved category.
- The candidates who are applying for the CG Pre B. Ed. entrance test must have the degree of Graduation. However, the candidates with Master’s degree cam also apply for test but is is not necessary to have degree of post graduation. The minimum aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s degree must be 50%.
It is very important for the candidate who are appearing for the CG Pre B. Ed admission test to know the exam pattern. They can prepare for the exams accordingly. The exam pattern for the admission test is as follows:
- General Ability: There will be 30 questions of 1 marks each.
- General Knowledge: in this section, candidates will have 20 questions for 1 marks each
- Hindi: There will be 10 questions of 1 marks each
- English: this section will comprise of 10 questions of 1 marks each
- Teaching Ability: it will have 30 questions of 1 mark for each question.
- General Ability: Non-verbal series, Blood Relation, Coding &Decoding, Alphabet Test, Analogies, Letter and Symbol Series, Figure classification, Sitting Arrangement, Arithmetic Number Series, Venn Diagram, Dictionary related question and Logical Deduction.
- General Knowledge: Basic Education, Politics, Sports, General Science, Geography, Economics and History
- Hindi: Shabd Rachna, Shabd Vichar and Barna Vichar
- English: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing
- PARTS OF SPEECH
nouns (count and non-count nouns)
b. pronouns ( relative, possessive)
c. adjective (attributive use)
d. adverbs (end position)
e. preposition (in, on, at) for time and place
2. SIMPLE SENTENCES:
a. imperative sentences
b. simple sentences
d. present participle, past participle
3. COMPOUND SENTENCES (with ‘and’, ‘but’)
4. DETERMINERS (some, any, little, a little, few, a few)
5. TENSE: present simple, present progressive (present continuous), past simple, present tense for future time
- PARTS OF SPEECH
How to apply
The candidates will visit the official website for filling the online application form. The official website is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. They will click on the tab of Application Form. After that, they have to enter the choice from the available options of Pre B. Ed, Pre D. El. Ed. and both Pre B. Ed. and D. El. Ed.
After that they will fill all the necessary details for completing the application form. First of all, the applicant will fill the Candidates Name in capital Letters. It will be followed by Father’a Name and Mother’s Name. After filling all the entries, the candidate will click on Continue button. Then a window will open in which you will make sure all the entries filled by you are correct. After confirming all the entries, you will click on the tab of Pay. A window will open in which you have to enter the registration ID. The applicants will obtain the registration ID when they submit the application form. After filling the registration ID, you also have to write the amount which you will pay. There are 3 gateways for payment of application fees. These are State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank.
If you click on ICICI Bank, then the facility of online payment is present. You can pay the application fees by any method mentioned here: Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card. You can choose any one of the methods as per your convenience. You also have to pay the transaction charges along with application fees.
On choosing the option of the State Bank of India, State Bank MOPS will open and you can use the net banking to pay the application fees through debit card and credit card. There is also the option of offline banking. On screen, you will get the tab of Other Payment Modes in which you take the print out of Challan in which registration ID of the candidate is written.
The application fees for general candidates is RS 200. But for the candidates of the reserved category will pay little less than RS 200. The candidates of the OBC category will pay RS 150 whereas candidates of SC and ST category will pay RS 100.
For more information Click Here