Chhattisgarh TET 2019 Fill Application Form Online
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to release the notification for the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. The exam is conducted for the selecting the candidates for the Primary level teacher and upper primary level teacher. Candidates who are interested can check all the details here in this article regarding Chhattisgarh TET 2019 i.e. important dates, eligibility criteria, application form & fee, result, cut-off marks, merit list syllabus & pattern etc. The Teacher Eligibility Test is for the recruitment of Teachers for Class 1st to 5th and Class 6th to 8th. The candidates must check all the details on Chhattisgarh TET 2019 before applying for it.
The recent updates about Chhattisgarh Teacher’s Eligibility Test are that the private school teachers also have to qualify the TET Exam. Because as we know that, at the present time this is necessary for only government teachers. Actually, the Central Government is working on increasing the educational level of the students. Hence it is necessary that first, the teachers have to increase their qualification level. The Human Resources Development Ministry strictly ordered all the state governments to implement this rule as soon as it is possible.
Chhattisgarh TET 2019
The Chhattisgarh Profession Examination Board, Raipur is going to conduct Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 probably in the last week of August 2019. Official notification for Chhattisgarh TET 2019 is not published yet. We will update the article regularly as per the official announcements. Chhattisgarh TET 2019 official notification will be published here soon connect with us for the more updates.
|Name of Exam: Chhattisgarh TET 2019|
Name of Authority: Chhattisgarh Profession Examination Board, Raipur
Helpline Number: 0771-2972780
Chhattisgarh TET Eligibility Criteria
- For Primary Level Teachers (Class I-V)
- Inter or Diploma from the recognized board
- Class 12th with at least 45% marks
- 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education along with special education
- Candidates who had 4 year’s Bachelors in Education are also eligible to apply
- For Upper Primary Level (Class VI to VIII)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks
- Degree in Special Education
- 4 year’s degree in elementary education
Application form and fee
You can check here the Chhattisgarh TET 2019 online application process. The mode of application for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be online therefore, only online application forms will be accepted. All the eligible candidates willing to appear for Chhattisgarh TET 2019 can apply online and fill the online application after checking their eligibility status. The candidates need to follow the following steps to fill the online application form:
- First of all, candidates will visit the official portal of the exam.
- Then candidates will read the instructions for filling the application form
- After that, they will click on Apply Online.
- Afterward, they will fill the application form with correct information.
- Now, after filling the application form they will pay the application fees
- The application fees are as follows:
- General Category (for one paper): INR 450; for both papers: INR 500
- OBC Category (for one paper): INR 350; For both Papers: INR 450
- SC/ ST (for one paper): INR 300; for both papers: INR 400
Syllabus and Pattern for Chhattisgarh TET 2019
- There are two papers in the Teacher Eligibility Test of Chhattisgarh. These are as follows:
- Chhattisgarh TET Paper 1
- Chhattisgarh TET Paper 2
- The time duration for the paper 1 and paper 2 is two and a half hour for each paper.
- Each Paper will have 150 questions
- Each Paper will consist of 150 marks
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions only.
- All the questions that will be in the question paper will be in two languages i.e. English and Hindi
- The Paper I will have the following sections
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language II
- Environment Education
- Chhattisgarh Paper 2 will have following sections
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language II
- Optional Subjects
- Maths/ Science
- Social Science (Note: the candidates have to attain either Maths/Science or Social Science)
Chhattisgarh TET 2018 Dates
Candidates going to appear for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 can check here the tentative important dates. As on the official website of Chhattisgarh Profession Examination Board, the important dates for eligibility test has not uploaded yet, hence here we are providing you the tentative dates. For more details on Chhattisgarh TET 2019 Important Dates (Official) stay tuned to us we will provide you all the latest updates.
- Commencement of Submission of Chhattisgarh TET application form through online mode: June 2019
- The Last date for the submission of Chhattisgarh TET application form through online mode: Last week of June 2019
- Last Date for the payment of application fees via SBI Bank Challan: 27th June 2019
- Exam Date of Chhattisgarh TET 2019: July 2019
Result for Chhattisgarh TET 2019
All the enrolled candidates can check their Chhattisgarh TET 2019 result on the official website. The authority of Chhattisgarh Profession Examination Board will announce the result and upload the result on its official website. To know more about the Chhattisgarh TET 2019 result, cut-off marks, merit list etc you should visit the official website.
You can check here the Chhattisgarh TET 2019 helpline/ toll-free number and other contact details. In case of any query regarding the Chhattisgarh TET, you can contact at the given helpline number.
Helpdesk Number – 0771-2972780/ +91 7470470609 ( Please call on this Mobile Number on Holidays for admit card related queries between 10:00 AM To 17:00 PM )
For more details about the Chhattisgarh TET 2019 Click Here.