CLAT Exam Pattern is explained here for the candidates as they must want to know about the exam pattern of CLAT 2018. CLAT has two section one for UG (Under Graduate) for admission in LLB program and another one for PG (Post Graduation) for LLM Course. If you are an Under graduate candidate than you will face 200 question via online mode in two hours duration time each question has the different range of marks and if you are going for PG (Post Graduation) so you will face 150 number of question in the same duration as UG candidate.
CLAT 2018 Update
There is an update for all the aspirants who are willing to apply for the CLAT 2018 Exam. The online form filling has been started form 1st January 2018. All the interested can fill the application form until 31st March 2018 through the official website. This year CLAT 2018 will be conducted by The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi. More detailed information about CLAT 2018 CLICK HERE.
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing all the brief details regarding exam pattern of CLAT 2018 if you are a UG candidate you will face a different exam pattern rather than PG candidate, both candidates have same time duration but the different limit of questions and type of question.
CLAT LLB Exam Pattern
For UG candidate the online test of CLAT will be owned for combined UG law course as LLB. The exam will be taken in online mode and all question comes in MCQ Form. The candidate will face 200 question from the different section in two hours duration (120 minutes) language which prefers for the exam that is only English no alternate option available for language.Every right answer will be awarded with one mark.
- English including Comprehension– 40 Questions /40 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs-50 Questions/50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics -20 Questions/20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude-50 Questions/50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning-40 Questions/40 Marks
- Total -200 Questions/200 Marks
- Negative marking is also here candidate will lose 0.25 mark on each wrong answer. It means if the candidate does 4 wrong answers then he/she will lose 1 mark.
CLAT LLM Entrance Exam Pattern
For PG candidate those want to take admission in LLM will have almost same pattern as UG candidate but they need to face 150 question from the different section in two hours duration (120 minutes) exam language is English only as UG candidate. Every, right answer gives one marks and the wrong answer gets 0.25 mars from the score.
- Constitutional Law-50 Questions/50 Marks
- Jurisprudence-50 Questions/50 Marks
- Other law subjects-50 Questions/50 Marks
- Total -150 Questions/150Marks
- Negative marking work as same the working with UG candidate. if the candidate makes four wrong answer then he will lose one mark from the candidate score.
As expert advice for better idea candidate should solve previous year paper. This gives an idea of paper and candidate can judge preparation for the exam also.[vfb id=2]
If candidate facing any issue they can leave the message for us we will revert you soon or candidate wants to contact with CLAT helpline number, so they can contact them at below given contact information:
Helpline Numbers: 0175-2391666-670, 01752391600-604 (NOT A TOLL FREE NUMBER)
Mobile Number +91 7087629402, +91 7087649702
Email: [email protected]