Download CLAT 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The CLAT 2018 is a common law aptitude test held annually by its conducting community CLAT. The candidates those desire to get a law degree of UG or PG from one of the recognised institutes of India then they have to qualify this test for getting admission in one of the 18 prominent National Law Universities in India, the recent entrant is Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur. So the candidates those are planning to appear in this entrance test can download CLAT 2018 latest syllabus and pattern pdf from here.
|Entrance Exam Conducting Authority: CLAT Committee|
Name of Entrance Exam: CLAT 2018
Courses Offered: UG or PG Law Courses
Official Website: clat.ac.in
Helpline No.: +91-612-2361114, +91-612-2361115
Address: Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna-800001, Bihar, India
CLAT 2018 Update
The Notification of CLAT 2018 has been released. All the students who are willing to appear for the exam can now fill the application form. The Application Form has been started getting filled from 1st January 2018 whereas the last date to fill the application form is 31st March 2018. This year CLAT 2018 will be organized by The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi. To know more about the CLAT 2018 CLICK HERE.
CLAT 2018 Exam Date
The CLAT 2018 exams is a most popular entrance exam. The CLAT is the short name of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The CLAT 2018 is conducted annually and it is organised by the CLAT committee of India. This is a computer based entrance exam which provides Entrance to National Law Universities which is associated with it. In CLAT 2018 about 45000 candidates take part in this entrance test.
CLAT Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The candidates those already applied or applying for the CLAT 2018 entrance test and searching for detailed syllabus and pattern pdf then they can download from here.
For UG course
- The candidate has to solve 200 MCQ questions of 200 marks.
- The candidate will get 1 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark.
- The question will come from the topic such as English including Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
For PG courses
- For CLAT 2018 PG entrance exam the candidate has to solve 150 MCQ questions
- The questions will arise from the topics such as Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and Other law subjects
For more information regarding CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 click here.