CMAT 2017-2018 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is an online computer based test. A large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in (CMAT 2017-2018) should note some of the key points including the application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
CMAT 2017-2018 Updates
There is an update for all the students who are willing to apply for the CMAT 2017-2018. The last date of CMAT 2017-2018 Form Filling is extended up to 25th December 2017. So, all the eligible students can still apply for the exam until the extended last date. The forms will be filled through its official website and the complete process to fill the application form is mentioned below in the article. For more updates stay connected to our website.
About CMAT 2017-2018
CMAT 2017-2018 is formally known as Common Management Admission Test. This exam is conducted by AICTE every year.The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education and Management Education. A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is a national level entrance exam.
CMAT 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
CMAT 2017-2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be 3 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension)
- Each section will consist of 25 questions.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1 Mark will be deducted.
APPLY for CMAT 2017-2018/ Fill CMAT 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- The registration is starting from 10th October 2016.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the CMAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1400/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 700/- only.
CMAT 2017-2018 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||10th October 2016.(Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||15th December 2016(Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||15th December 2016(Tentative)|
|Availability of CMAT 2017 Admit card||13th January 2017( Tentative)|
|Date of CMAT 2017 Exam||28th and 29th Jan 2017(Tentative)|
|Declaration of CMAT 2017 Exam Result||10th Feb 2017( tentative)|
AICTE Contact Address
Nelson Mandela Marg,
Vasanth Kunj, New Delhi – 110 067.
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll-free number CMAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case, official CMAT 2017 helpline is given below
Phone no :011-26131576-78,80
Official website: www.aicte-india.org