Students who passed 12th STD/Intermediate/Higher secondary can appear in Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK UGET 2018 for Technical and Medical and paramedical science courses.
The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka/ COMEDK UGET 2018 which is associated with the Associations of Medical Dental and Engineering Private colleges. More than 70,000 of the candidates use to apply for this exam for 20,000 seats for undergraduate courses.More than 185 colleges are associated with COMEDK UGET.
After result the candidate will have a variety of options to get admissions in technical and Medical courses like MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MDS/ B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.V.sc (Veterinary Sciences) / B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy courses and many more.
The candidates who are interested in COMEDK UGET 2018 should note some of the key points including the Application Form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Important Dates
The official dates of the exam COMEDK UGET 2018 have been declared.You can check the dates and stay updated.
|COMEDK UGET 2018 filling up of Application form||16th January 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Mock Test||5th February 2018.|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form||19th April 2018.|
|Last date of payment for application form||19th April 2018.|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit card||4th May 2018.|
|Date of COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam||13th May 2018.|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET Result||28th May 2018.|
|Counseling starts from||June 2018 (Tentative)|
|Admissions starts from||July 2018(Tentative)|
COMEDK UGET 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 is Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka which is associated with the Associations of Medical Dental and Engineering Private colleges. COMEDK UGET 2018 is the state level entrance exam for various Technical/Agriculture/Medical and paramedical courses and this exam is for all Indian states. The students who belong from different states can also apply.After the result, COMEDK offers admissions in various colleges. The seats in all the colleges are filled through merit quota on the basis of COMEDK.The official website details are www.comedk.org/home.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form & Admission Process
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.|
|Entrance Examination||COMEDK UGET 2018|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch/B.Pharma/D.Pharma/ B.sc Forestry/ B.V.sc/B.sc Agriculture/ B.A.M.S/ B.Physiotherapy and many more|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
|Admission Process||Step 1. Entrance Exam|
Step 2. Cut – Off List / Merit List
Step 3. Counselling session
Step 4. Allotment of Colleges
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.The candidates are required to pass on each subject.
- Diploma Candidates are not eligible for COMEDK UGET.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks (for ST, SC candidates).
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The admission will be on the basis of COMEDK UGET2018.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as on 31st December 2017
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Paper will be consisting of 240 questions for B.D.S/ M.B.B.S ( No mathematics questions will be asked.
- Paper will be consisting of 180 questions for B.Tech/ B.E ( PCM questions).
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- It is expected that COMEDK UGET 2018 will be held in May 2018.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std.
- The paper will be available in Online mode.
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
Apply for COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.comedk.org/home for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority on the address that is given below.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Registration fees
The registration fee of the application form is Rs 1200/-.The candidate can pay the application fee by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card or through bank challan.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 will be available from 4th May 2018 to 12th May 2018.Generally, the admit card of COMEDK UGET 2018 remains available until one day prior to the entrance exam. Candidates have to download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 or the Online Test Admission Ticket of Online Test 2018 by entering their user ID and password. Further, they have to take a printout of the online test admission ticket.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018
COMEDK UGET Result 2018 will be declared on 28th May 2018.Students can download their Result through the official website. You can view the complete steps to download COMEDK UGET Result 2018 below:
- Open the official website of COMEDK UGET.
- On the Homepage of COMEDK UGET, click on the link to download Result 2018.
- A new result tab will open. Now, enter your Name, Roll Number & DoB.
- Click on Submit and Get your Result.
- Save and Take a print of the result for future reference.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2018
The Syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2018 includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for admissions to B.Tech/B.E. across the participating institutes of COMEDK UGET 2018. The syllabus will be of 11th std and 12th class.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
COMEDK UGET Counselling will begin the month of June 2018. The official date of counseling is not yet out. But as soon as the COMEDK UGET Merit List is out, the counseling process will begin. All the eligible students can apply for Counselling through the official website. The counseling form will be soon available on the official website. For more details on COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 CLICK HERE.
COMEDK UGET Helpline Number
If any student faces any kind of issue. Then in that situation, he/ she can call the toll free number of the University. Also, note that this service will only be available during the working hours of the University. View the complete COMEDK UGET Helpline Number details below:
132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055.
Facsimile (Fax): 080-23568309
Email: [email protected]