Fill Commercial Pilot Course Application Form 2018 Apply Online
If anyone feels that he belongs to this limitless sky, then the aviation industry has many career opportunities. As there are many national and international routes open up, the limit of sky got wider and wider. Hence, the aviation industry is growing day by day. It is providing many job opportunities. Therefore, the demand for the commercial pilot has been increased. For getting admission in the courses of Commercial Pilot, the candidates will have to pass in the entrance exam.
The candidates will appear for the online exam for getting admission in the course of Commercial Pilot. There is not any common entrance test for it. Most of the institutes conduct their own entrance test. Most of the colleges prefer the online mode of application. In the online mode of application, the interested candidates will apply online. They will fill all the details in the application form with correct information. They also have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
Commercial Pilot Course License Colleges
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Raebareli
- Academy of Carver Aviation Private Limited
- Acumen School of Pilot Training
- Advanced Aviation India, Bangalore
- Aeroventure Aviation Academy
- Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics Limited
- Air Hostess Pilot Academy, New Delhi
- Airawat Aviation Academy, Mumbai
- Airline Training Academy, Mumbai
- Airsonic Training Academy, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Aeronautics, Ludhiana
- All India Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun
- Asiatic INternational Aviation Academy, Indore
The candidates of the General Category must pass the class 12th with Mathematics and Physics as their compulsory subjects. The minimum qualifying marks must be 55% marks in class 12th. Whereas the candidates of the reserved category must pass the class 12th with 50% marks along with Mathematics and Physics as their compulsory subjects. In the case of age criteria, the minimum age of the applicant must be minimum of 17 years.
The candidates who have the commercial pilot license are eligible for flying passenger aircraft and cargos for private companies and airlines. The candidates also have the options of flight engineers and helicopter pilots. The candidates can apply for the job of pilots in the various airlines that are operating in India.