CSS Kerala Scholarship 2018-19 – Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Central Sector Scholarship, Kerala 2018-19 is being offered by the Government of Kerala. This scholarship is for students who are pursuing the government or government in the first year of undergraduate or graduate courses. This scholarship given by the University Department of Kerala and the aim of this scholarship is to encourage the poor and needy students of Kerala for higher education. In this article, we are providing all the details about CSS Kerala scholarship. You can get details like important dates, eligibility for application and more. So, read this article carefully and you can get all the details from the official website.
University Department of Kerala gives the Central Sector Scholarship to the eligible students. All Eligible students have to fill the form before the last date and they can get Important Date from this table.
|Application Form Release||02-08-2018|
|Application Form End Date||31-10 2018|
|Renewal End Date||31-10 2018|
CSS Kerala Scholarship Online Application Form
All UG Students who can able to apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2018, have to fill the application form. Application form released on 02-08-2018 and last date of application form will be on 31-10 2018. The renewal also started from 02-08-2018 and it will end on 31-10 2018. All students who can take benefit of this scholarship should have to fill this form. All other important details are available on the official website of Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education.
CSS Kerala Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students should be the citizen of India and Kerala’s residence. Applicants should follow any regular course at any undergraduate degree level in an accredited educational institution, which includes professional courses such as medical, engineering etc. Students pursuing parallel / private registration / correspondence / distance learning courses are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Parents’ earnings are not more than Rs 6 lakh per annum for the financial year ending March 2013 The applicant should not avail the benefit of any other scholarship / financial assistance. The advertisers dated 8/11/93 (Attachment IV) dated their notification number 3 6012/22/9 3 SST should not be related to the creamy layer defined by the Department of Personnel and Training and should be modified according to their OM number. 36033/3/2004-AST (race) dated: 9/3/2004 (Annexure V) and can be modified from time to time.
CSS Kerala Scholarship Application Form Process
- Visit the official website of Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education
- Click on the link of Central Sector Scholarship under Types of Scholarship.
- Read all instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online link.
- This link will redirect to the National Scholarship Portal. First, you have to sign up for new registration.
- Click on the New Registration link in the Login page and get the form link
- You have to Fill the form with the required details and after then click on Submit button.
- After complete your registration process you can log in with your Registration Id, Date of Birth and Password to complete the fresh scholarship application.
- You can log in with your username and password for Renewal cases then fill the application form with the required details to complete the renewal process.
CSS Kerala Scholarship Scholarship Rate
Central Sector Scholarship, Kerala 2018-19 is for poor and needy students of Kerala for higher education and eligible students can get details of Scholarship Rate from the table which is mentioned below:
10,000/- for an academic year
|Rs. 20,000/- for an academic year|