CSS Kerala Scholarship 2019– Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Central sector scheme of scholarship for college and university students is implemented by the Higher Education Department from 2008. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial support to the meritorious students so that they can meet their daily day expenses while chasing higher studies. The state of Kerala also provides this scholarship for improving the future of higher education for poor and needy students. Therefore, students who want to apply for the CSS Kerala scholarship 2019, have to gather information about this scholarship. In this article we are providing information related to application forms, dates, eligibility criteria, and scholarship rates. All other information will be available on the official website.
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship application form and renewal related Important Dates are available in this table. So, before applying for this scholarship you have to read all the details from this table.
|Application Form Release||First Week of August 2019|
|Application Form End Date||Last week of October 2019|
|Renewal Start||First Week of August 2019|
|Renewal End Date||Last week of October 2019|
CSS Kerala Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All Candidates should have 60% marks or equivalent SGPA secured in the annual / semester examinations. Candidates whose results have not yet been published for the academic year. You can also apply for renewal; their application can be verified and approved by the college authorities only after filling the marks / SGPA columns and declaration of results. Their renewal of retirement is subject to securing the minimum fixed mark / SGPA mentioned above for the candidates last year. There should be at least 75% attendance and good discipline should be maintained during the study. Issues must have a valid bank account which is linked to Aadhaar numbers. All other details about eligibility criteria information is available on the official website.
CSS Kerala Scholarship 2019 Application Form Process
The Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship application form will release the first Week of August 2019. So, interested students can apply for this scholarship before the last date and the last date will be Last week of October 2019. All details related application form will available on the official website. Here we are providing some important steps which are important for filling the application form.
- You should go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education
- Click on Types of Scholarship and you will get the link of the Central Sector Scholarship.
- Read all instructions and rules carefully and click on the Apply Online link.
- You will redirect to the National Scholarship Portal. After then you have to sign up for new registration.
- Press on the New Registration link in the Login page and get the form link
- You must fill the form with the required details and after then click on Submit button.
- After complete your registration process you can log in with your Registration Id, Date of Birth and Password to complete the fresh scholarship application.
- You can log in with your username and password for Renewal cases then fill the application form with the required details to complete the renewal process.
CSS Kerala Scholarship 2019 Rate
|Under Graduate||1000/- per month|
|Post Graduate||2000/- per month|