CTET 2018 Fill Application Form Online
The Central Teachers Eligibility Test is the commonly called as CTET 2018. This test is compulsory for all those candidates who want to become a teacher in government and private schools. The candidates can find all the details related to CTET 2018 here in this article i.e. eligibility criteria, syllabus & exam pattern, online application form, online helpline support etc below in this article.
Applicants those have been completed their graduation can fill the application form on or before the last date i.e. 27th August 2018 (extended). The CTET 2018 Application Form date is gone and all the candidates who have filled the form correctly they can download their Admit Card easily from its official.
CTET 2018 Notification
The responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) was delegate/ hand over to Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi by the Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India. CTET 2018 has been organized. The official notification 2018 has been published by the CBSE. Applicants are advised to check this page regularly. For more information about the CTET 2018 Notification and others visit the below section.
CTET 2018 Dates Announced
All the eligible and interested candidates who are willing to appear for CTET 2018 can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 27th August 2018. Candidates can fill the CTET 2018 online application form from 1st August 2018 to 27th August 2018 from official website only i.e. www.ctet.nic.in. As per the latest official notification, the Central Teachers Eligibility Test will be held on 09 Dec 2018 (Sunday). To know more about the CTET 2018 important dates (official) and other details check the notification given below.
|CTET 2018||Important Dates (announced)|
|Notification released||01 Aug 2018|
|Issuance of information brochure||01 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of online application form submission||01 Aug 2018|
|Last date to apply online||27 Aug 2018 till 05:00 PM|
|Last date to pay fee||30 Aug 2018 till 03:30 PM|
|Window to remit fee by register candidates will be open till – New!||05 Sep 2018|
|Last date to verify application fee by candidate||04 Sep 2018|
|The correction in application form can be made during||06 to |
|The submission of fee difference can be done until||18 Sep 2018|
|Issuance of CTET 2018 admit card will begin from||November 2018|
|CTET 2018 exam date||09 Dec 2018 (Sunday)|
|The result will be announced within||06 weeks from the exam date|
CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the various eligibility criteria for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET). Here we are providing you the CTET eligibility criteria for both papers i.e. Paper- I & paper- II. To collect more details on CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria you need to visit the official website.
For Paper 1:
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks/ they must be appearing in the last year of the 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
For Paper 2:
Graduation and 2-year diploma of Elementary Education
- Graduation with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education
- Graduation with 45% marks and Bachelor of Education in accordance of NCTE
- Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed
- Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
CTET 2018 Syllabus and Pattern
The CTET exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), in which each question carries 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers. The CTET exam has two papers – Central Eligibility Test Paper I and Central Eligibility Test Paper II.
The candidates who want to become the teacher of Science and Mathematics will attend the questions of Mathematics and Science. Whereas the candidates who want to apply for the Social Science Teacher will attempt the last section of the exam paper. In the last section of the exam paper, the candidates will attend either Science/ Mathematics or Social Science.
- Candidates who want to teach classes I to V will give Paper I (primary level).
- Candidates who want to teach classes VI to VIII will give Paper II (upper primary level).
- There will be some candidates who want to teach from class 1st to class 8th will give both papers.
Paper, I will have 150 questions and it will test candidates in 5 sections (in which there will be 30 questions in each section). These are as follows:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language – II
- Environmental Studies
Paper II will have a total number of 150 questions and will have four sections. These are as follows:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language – II
- Mathematics and Science or
- Social Studies/Social Sciences
CTET 2018 Application Form and Fee
The application form for CTET 2018 has to fill completely online via visiting the official website of CTET. They will follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website and candidates will do registration
- He/she will complete the application form and upload the scanned images of candidates and his/her signature.
- Submit the application form
- Print out the CTET confirmation page and keep it for future reference.
CTET 2018 Application Fee
The application fees for Central Teacher Eligibility Test are as follows for Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) and General category:
|Category||Paper I or Paper II||Paper I and Paper II|
|SC/ST/PWD||INR 300||INR 500|
For paying application fees, there will be two methods:
- First of all, candidates will deposit the application fees through challan
- Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
CTET 2018 Updates
The recent update on Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2018 is that the teachers of private school also have to qualify the TET Exam. As we know that at the present time only the government teachers have to pass the Teacher’s Eligibility Test. And Human Resources Development Ministry has strictly ordered to the state government to implement this rule.
The Central Government really want to increase the qualification level of teachers (including private school teachers) and working for it. In the previous days, the National Council of Teachers Education has recommended this topic to the ministry.
CTET 2018 Helpline
CTET 2018 Helpline is given below for participants supports. If candidates have any query related to CTET, you can contact the given contact number. The CTET toll-free number is also given its start from 1800.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension,
Telephone No:011-22235774, 22240104
Email Id:[email protected]
For more information about the CTET 2018 click here.