Fill Dental Courses Application Form 2018
In the field of dentistry, there are many opportunities. This profession of dentistry deals with the treatment of gums and teeth. The career profile of this field is changing at a very fast pace which is creating many good opportunities of career. The increasing awareness among people is moving the people towards this profession. So the candidates those are interested to take admission in one of the Dentist course offering Institute then they must read this blog carefully.
Dental Courses Admission Eligibility
The candidates must have passed the class 12th with Biology as subject in class 12 for applying in the course of Dentist. This eligibility is for Graduation. The minimum age of the applicant is 17 years. The candidates must apply after checking the eligibility criteria in the terms of educational qualification, age and minimum qualifying marks. So, the candidates those satisfying all the criteria can apply for admission in this course.
Application Form 2018- Dental Courses Programs
The candidates will fill the application exam to appear in the entrance exam. The admission in the dental courses is offered after passing the entrance exams. Generally, the application form is released in the month of February to April. The entrance test is conducted either in the month of April or May.
List of Dental Courses
· Bachelor of Dental Surgery
· Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry
· Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry
· Master of Dental Surgery
· Master of Dental Surgery in Community Dentistry
· Master of Dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
· MDS Conservative Dentistry
· MDS Oral Surgery
· MDS Orthodontics
· MDS Oral Pathology
· MDS Oral Medicine
· MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology
· MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
· MDS Public Health Dentistry
· Diploma in Dental Hygienist
· Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene
· Diploma in Dental Mechanics
· Diploma in Para Dental Course
· Certificate Course in Advanced Implantology
· Certificate Course in Laser Dentistry
· Certificate Course in Basic Implantology
· Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology
· Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dental Courses Result 2018
The result for admission in BDS and MDS courses is released after the completion of the exam. The result is declared only after the few days of completion of the exam. After the declaration of result, the candidates will get admission on the basis of the merit list of the entrance exam.
Dental Courses Job Opportunities
There are many good opportunities for the candidates with the degree of dentistry. There are various hospitals, dental clinics and nursing homes which have opportunities for the dentist. The candidates can also have the teaching job in the dental colleges. They can find this kind of teaching job both in government and private colleges. The higher specialization in the dentist can lead to becoming a dental surgeon. As more people are getting conscious towards their teeth condition, there is more demand for dentists.