DNB CET SS 2019: Exam Dates,Application Form, Eligibility,Pattern
DNB CET SS 2019 is a national level exam. Qualifying this exam gives admission to various Super Specialty programmes. The exam provides entry to” DM/MCh and DNB Three -year Super Specialty programmes at National Board of Education accredited Institutions/ hospitals/medical colleges. Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test-Super Specialty (DNB CET-SS) is held twice in a year “January session and July Session”. It is a national level entrance test. Here we are providing the information about DNB CET SS 2019.
DNB CET SS 2019 Application Form
- Students have to apply for DNB CET SS 2019 only through online mode from the official website.
- Students are advised to go through the entire information brochure before filling the DNB CET Application Form 2019.
- Application form cannot be submitted through any other mode.
- Registration and scheduling process will start in the month of September 2018(Tentatively).
- Students can choose the test centre, time and date at the time of registration.
- Once the examination centre is scheduled, it can’t be changed.
- Incomplete application form will not be entertained.
- Upload a photograph and thumb impression in a prescribed format.
- The application fee is Rs. 4500.
- Students can deposit the registration fee through online payment gateway.
- Students are informed that the application fee is non-refundable.
Important Tentative Dates of DNB CET –SS 2019
For the January Session
|Online application starts||Last week of September 2018|
|Last date of application form||First week of November 2018|
|Examination Date||Last week of November 2018|
|Cut-off Declaration||Last week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||Second week of January 2019|
|Cut-off release date for joining DNB super specialty courses||Last week of June 2019|
For the July Session
|Online registration & scheduling of DNB CET-SS||Last week of April 2019|
|Last Date of registration||Last week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||In the month of June 2019/July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of August 2019|
DNB CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should hold the MBBS and MD/MS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Applicants who are in possession of PG medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31/December/ 2018 can also apply.
- Students who are willing to give this exam should complete their three years of rotatory training by 31/December/ 2018.
- Students those pursuing DM/Mch and DNB course are not eligible.
- Applicants must be registered with M.C.I. (Medical Council of India)/State Medical Council (S.M.C) & proof must be furnished at the time of counseling Process.
DNB CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam:Exam will be organized in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Negative Marking:There is no negative marking in this exam.
- Type of Questions:Multiple Type Questions (Objective Type) will be asked.
- Number of Questions:The question paper will contain total 180 questions.
- Medium of Exam:The paper will be published only in English language.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Medical Specialties||180 questions|
|Surgical Specialties||180 questions|
|Pediatric Specialties (For Neonatology)||180 questions|
DNB CET 2019 Admit Card
Once the registration and scheduling procedure will complete, the Hall Ticket will issue to the students. Students can take a print out of admit card from the website and Affixed the photograph in the given space. Students have to bring the DNB CET 2019 Admit card along with one Identity proof ( PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID etc) on the exam day.
For more information Click Here