DNB PDCET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Important Dates
DNB PDCET 2019: To offer the admission to the eligible candidates in the various courses of Postgraduate diploma, National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the Diplomate National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test DNB PDCET every year. Through DNB PDCET candidates can get post diploma courses in modern medicine and surgery. Candidates can appear for the examination after the submission of the online application form. To know about the all-important information about the DNB PDCET application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern & important dates etc. follow this article carefully.
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||September 2018|
|2.||Last date for Application Form Submission||October 2018|
|3.||Admit Card Downloading||November 2018|
|4.||Date of Entrance Exam||November 2018|
|5.||Results’ declaration Date||December 2018|
|6.||Counselling Date||January 2019|
DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified the Post Graduate Diploma from Indian university or institutes which are recognized under the provisions of Indian Medical council Act 1956.
- Before candidates make the submission of the DNB PDCET online application form, they must have received the final year result.
- Candidates, who are pursuing MD/ MS/ DNB courses, will not be eligible to apply for DNB PDCET.
DNB PDCET Application Form
- The application form will be provided on the official website of National Board of Examinations (NBE) which is ‘www.natboard.edu.in’.
- Candidates will register online first and will get registration number and password.
- After getting the registration number and password, candidates will have to login to the official website and then they will get an option to fill the application form.
- Candidates will be required to fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- In addition to that, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 4250 through the online mode.
- The application fee can be paid only through online mode either through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
DNB PDCET Exam Pattern
- The DNB PDCET will be conducted through the online mode.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- There will be total 180 questions in the test.
- 1 marks will be provided for every correct responses.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- There will be no provision of the negative marking in the exam.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|1.||Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)||30|
|2.||Applied Pathology, microbiology & Pharmacology||30|
|3.||Medicine & Allied Sciences||30|
|4.||Surgery & Allied Sciences||30|
|5.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
|6.||Community Medicine including basic statistic & research methodology||30|
DNB PDCET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates can download the admit card which will be released on the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Details about the exam center, timing and the date of the commencement of the test will be provided on the admit card of respective candidates.
- Candidates need to bring the admit card at the exam center or else won’t be allowed to appear in the exam.
DNB PDCET Result 2019
- The announcement of the will be done through result the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Candidates, who qualify the examination will be called to appear for the admission counselling.
DNB PDCET Counselling 2019
- Candidates, who wish to appear for admission counselling, will be required to deposit Rs. 2500 as the counselling fee.
- For the counselling there is a fees which the eligible candidates have to pay. It has to be paid through the DD which will be paid at New Delhi in the favour of National Board of Examinations.
For more information click here