The Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU), formerly Agra University has released notification for main/ semester exam for session 2018-2019. All the students of Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) can apply online or fill the DBRAU Exam Form 2019 on or before the last date. Through this article, you will get the complete details on DBRAU Exam Form 2019 i.e. online application process, important dates, exam fee, download admit card, application form, result, helpline/ toll-free number, and much more.
DBRAU Exam Form 2019
The Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) formerly know as Agra University is one of the oldest universities in India. The DBRAU provides exam form to the students for different courses at both the UG as well as PG level. Founded on 1st July 1927, the university has been renamed as Dr. B R Ambedkar University in the year 1966.
The Sarojini Naidu Medical College is one of the oldest colleges connected with the university. The university is presently affiliated to about 500 affiliated institutes/ colleges/ departments which includes 30 departments and 4 campuses established at Papliwal Park Campus, Khandari Campus, Chalesar Campus and Khandelwal Kothi respectively.
How To Fill DBRAU Exam Form 2019
The DR. B.R. Ambedkar University (DBRAU) Agra will announce the private & regular exam form for session 2018-2019 soon. Keep checking this page for latest updates regarding the Agra University Exam Form 2019. It is expected that the university can will conduct the UG/PG examination from 1st week of May/June 2019. So Students should prepare for the main/ semester exam. We will modernize you time to time about DBRAU Exam Form 2019.
- Must go to the official website and check their exam form of your semester.
- Now you need to fill the all necessary details regarding examform.
- After this, you just need to pay your exam fee.
- After this, You will get an e-mail from the University side.
DBRAU Exam Form 2019 Dates
Students can check below the DBRAU Exam Form 2019 Important Dates for Post Graduate Courses i.e. MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLM, M.Ed & Under Graduate Courses i.e. B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BCA, BBA and others. The important dates for Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) Main Exam 2019 is officially not announced yet but it will be announced soon.
All the UG and PG courses examination form for private & regular students to be filled by the students by visiting the university website. Students have to visit the university website and then login with their Student ID and Password. All the Students going to appear in the DBRAU Main Exam 2019 they should fill their exam form soon.
Download DBRAU Main Exam 2019 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket for Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) Main Exam 2019 will be available soon on its official website probably 15 days before the main/ semester exam. Students of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) or Agra University must download the DBRAU Main Exam 2019 Admit Card on or before the last date and carry that admit card/ hall ticket to the examination hall.
DBRAU Main Exam 2019 Result
The result for Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) Main Exam 2019 will be announced soon by the authority and published on its official portal. Students who fill the DBRAU Exam Form 2019 successfully and appear for the DBRAU Main Exam 2019 can view & download their result. To know more about the DBRAU Main Exam 2019 Result you should visit the official website i.e. https://www.dbrau.org.in/.
DBRAU Institutes/ Departments of University
Students can check below the list of various institutes and departments of the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU). All the institutes listed below work under the Agra University or Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (DBRAU).
1. KM Institute of Hindi & Linguistics (Paliwal Campus)
- Indian Language
- Linguistics Foreign Language
- Oriental Classical Languages
- Mass Communication & Journalism
2. Institute of Social Sciences (Paliwal Campus)
- Social Work
3. Institute of Home Science (Khandari Campus)
- Human Development & Family Study
- Food & Nutrition Clothing & Textile
- Home Science Extension
- Family Resource Management
4. Institute of Basic Sciences (Khandari Campus)
- Forensic Sciences
4. Department of Library & Information Science (Chhalesar Campus)
5. Department of Physical Education (Chhalesar Campus)
6. Seth Padam Chand Jain Institute of Commerce (Khandari Campus)
- Business Management
7. Dau Dayal Institute of Vocational Education (Khandari Campus)
- Optical Instrumentation
- Computer Application
- Advertising Sales Promotion
- Sales Management
8. Institute of Engineering & Technology (Khandari Campus)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics /Instrumentation Engineering
9. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Institute of Rural Development (Paliwal Campus)
10. School of Life Sciences (Khandari Campus)
- Environmental Studies
11. Department of Contemporary Social Studies & Law
12. Lalit Kala Sansthan (Institute of Fine Arts) Civil Lines Campus
13. Institute of Hotel & Tourism Management (Khandari Campus)
14. Department of History (Paliwal Campus)
15. Department of Physiotherapy (SLS Khandari Campus)
16. Department of Law and
17. Department of Education respectively
DBRAU Helpline Number
Students, If you have any problem regarding the DBRAU Exam Form 2019 then please contact to your college or below given contact information. To get further details on the DBRAU Exam Form 2019, use the following contact details as given below.
Dr. B R Ambedkar University,
Paliwal Park, Agra, UP -282004
Phone No.: (0562) – 2820051/ (0562) – 2820051/ 2852118/ 2852136
E Mail id: [email protected]
For more details on DBRAU Exam Form 2019 click here