The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) Admission 2019 is given according to the student’s marks in the All India Selection Test. Get all the latest notification about the FDDI AIST 2019 i.e. important dates, application form & fee, fee structure, eligibility criteria, result, merit list, counselling etc. All the eligible students who want to get admission at Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) can apply for the FDDI AIST 2019 exam before the last date through its official website.
FDDI AIST 2019-2020
The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) is a Government-affiliated institution. The FDDI offers various professional courses in the field of footwear, retail, design, and leather accessory design. Students can take admission into these courses through FDDI AIST 2019. FDDI AIST 2018 is going to take place on 28th, 29th, and 30 April 2018 through its various Exam Centres. Scroll down the article to get all the details about the FDDI Admission 2019 i.e. FDDI AIST 2019, FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form and much more.
FDDI AIST 2019 Dates
The important dates for FDDI AIST 2019 is given below. As the FDDI Admission 2019 Important Dates is officially not announced yet hence here we are providing you the tentative dates. View the below table to get all the information about the FDDI AIST 2019 Dates. It is expected that the FDDI Application Form 2019 will be available for filling from 28th November 2018.
|Online Application Form Filling Start Date||28th November 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||22nd April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th April 2019|
|FDDI AIST Date||28th, 29th & 30th April 2019|
|FDDI AIST Result||21st May 2019|
|FDDI Counselling||12th – 17th June 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||1st July 2019|
|FDDI 2nd Round Counselling||16th – 19th July 2019|
|Last Date to Report at the alotted Campus||31st July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st August 2019|
Fill FDDI AIST Application Form 2019
You can check below the FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form & Fee. The FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form will be available for filling from 28th November 2018 on its official website i.e. https://www.fddiindia.com. The FDDI Admission 2019 Application Form dates is officially not announced yet. Note that no application will be accepted after the last date. View the complete process to fill the FDDI Application Form 2019 below.
- Open the official website of FDDI.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Now, select the course for whose entrance exam you want to appear.
- Fill the application form with all the details correctly entered and then upload the necessary documents asked.
- Pay the application form fees through your Debit/Credit Card/Net banking etc.
- Once again check the complete application form and then submit.
- Take a print of the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form Fees
You can pay the FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form Fees through your Debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking etc, as per your convenience. The application form fees are Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Only).
Eligibility For FDDI AIST 2019
Students can check here the FDDI Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria for various UG & PG courses. The students must fulfill the eligibility criteria of FDDI to get admission into it. Scroll down to get the complete knowledge about the FDDI AIST 2019 Eligibility Criteria. For more details on Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) Admission 2019 eligibility criteria you should visit the official website.
For UG Courses
- Applying candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The maximum age of the applying candidate can be 25 years as on 25th July 2019.
For PG Courses
- For M.Design courses, applying candidate must possess the graduation degree in programmes such as Footwear, LGAD, Design, Engineering, Production, Technology or any other related programme.
- Applying candidate must possess a graduation degree from any discipline to get admission to the MBA Course. Note that instead of appearing for FDDI AIST, you can get admission to the MBA Course with marks in other National Level equivalent Exams such as CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ AIMA/ JMET/ NMAT/ AMCAT/ SNAP/ GMAT/ AIM-CAT etc.
- There is no age limit for the PG Admissions.
FDDI AIST 2019 Exam Pattern
The FDDI AIST 2019 is an online computer based exam and the mode of this entrance test is hindi & english. There will be total 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ) in FDDI AIST 2019 question paper. View the complete FDDI AIST 2019 Exam Pattern below.
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Exam)
- Mode of Language: Hindi and English
- Exam Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
- Total Questions: 200
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
FDDI Fee Structure 2019-2020
Here is the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) Fee Structure 2019-2020 of the courses available at this university. Students can go through the fee structure at the time of admission. Most probably the fee structure for the session 2019-2020 is like this only for the courses in the university.
|YEARS||YEAR 1||YEAR 2|
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||1.98 LAKHS||1.83 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||3.81 LAKHS/-|
Download FDDI AIST Admit Card 2019
The FDDI AIST 2019 Admit Card will be available on its official website and students who successfully fill the application form can download their admit card. It is expected that the FDDI AIST 2019 Admit Card will be out on 12th April 2019. So, all the students can download the Admit Card from there. Scroll down to view the steps to download the FDDI AIST 2019 Admit Card.
- Open the official web portal at FDDI.
- On the homepage, you will find the link to download the Admit Card, click on it.
- Now, enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Save and take a print of the Admit Card for future use.
FDDI AIST 2019 Result
The FDDI AIST 2019 Result will be announced through the official website. Therefore, all the students must visit the official website i.e. https://www.fddiindia.com to download the FDDI AIST 2019 Result. It is expected that the result declaration date of FDDI AIST 2019 Result is 21st May 2019. On the basis of this result, further counselling process will be carried out. To know more about the FDDI Admission 2019 Result, Cut-off Marks, Merit List, Counseling Process etc you should visit the official website.
FDDI Seat Matrix
Here we are providing you the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) Admission 2019 Seat Matrix. The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) offers various undergraduate and postgraduate Courses. View the complete FDDI AIST 2019 Seat Matrix below for various UG & PG program.
For UG Courses:
|B.Des. in Footwear Design & Production||450|
|B.Des. in Retail & Fashion Merchandise||480|
|B.Design in Leather Goods &Accessories Design||150|
|B.Des. in Fashion Design||420|
For PG Courses:
|M. Des. in Footwear Design & Production||300|
|M. Des – CAD||30|
|MBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise||390|
FDDI Cut-Off & Merit List 2019
The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) will release a merit list carrying the names of students who are eligible for counselling process. The students who got the minimum cut-off marks will be shortlisted in the FDDI AIST 2019 Merit List. The FDDI Merit List 2019 will be out soon on the official website after the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) Result & Cut-off Marks declaration. For more details about the FDDI Cut-Off 2019 CLICK HERE.
FDDI Counselling 2019
The Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) conducts multiple counselling to fill the UG and PG Course seats. The FDDI AIST 2019 counselling will be carried out on the basis of the Merit List. On the basis of the student’s performance in the entrance exam, the ranking of students will be done. Also, note that the students need to bring all the necessary documents at the time of FDDI Counselling 2019. View the complete list of documents below.
- 10th Mark-sheet
- 12th Mark-sheet
- Graduation Mark-sheet (For PG Admission)
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Scorecard
- Photo ID Proof
FDDI Helpline Number
If any student faces any kind of issue in the above process, then he/ she can call on the toll-free number of FDDI. This service is available during its working hours. View the FDDI Helpline Number below:
FDDI Helpline Number: +91-120-4500100
For more details on FDDI AIST 2019/ FDDI Admission 2019 CLICK HERE