FDDI Admission 2018 is given according to the student’s marks in the All India Selection Test. FDDI AIST 2018 is going to take place on 28th, 29th, and 30 April 2018 through its various Exam Centres. Here is the latest notification about the important dates, application form, fee structure, eligibility criteria, result, merit list, counselling etc.
Students can apply for this exam through its official website. Therefore, we are providing all the important details such as FDDI Admission 2018, FDDI AIST 2018, FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form and much more below in the article.
FDDI Admission 2018
Footwear Design and Development Institute is a Government-affiliated institution. FDDI offers various professional courses in the field of Footwear, Retail, Design, and Leather Accessory Design.
Students can take admission into these courses through FDDI AIST 2018. Scroll down the article to get all the details about the FDDI Admission 2018.
FDDI AIST 2018 Dates
View the below table to get all the information about the FDDI AIST 2018 Dates.
|Event Name||FDDI AIST 2018|
|Conducting Authority||Footwear Design and Development Institute|
|Online Application Form Filling Start Date||28th November 2017|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||22nd April 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th April 2018|
|FDDI AIST 2018 Date||28th, 29th & 30th April 2018|
|FDDI AIST 2018 Result||21st May 2018|
|FDDI Counselling 2018||12th – 17th June 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||1st July 2018|
|FDDI 2nd Round Counselling 2018||16th – 19th July 2018|
|Last Date to Report at the alotted Campus||31st July 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||1st August 2018|
FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form
The FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form will be available for filling from 28th November 2017. Students can fill the application from the official website until 2nd April 2018. Note that no application will be accepted after the last date. View the complete process to fill the Application Form below:
- Open the official website of FDDI.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Now, select the course for whose entrance exam you want to appear.
- Fill the application form with all the details correctly entered and then upload the necessary documents asked.
- Now, Pay the application form fees through your Debit/ Credit Card/ Netbanking etc.
- Once again check the complete application form and then submit.
- Take a print of the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form Fees
You can pay the FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form Fees through your Debit/ Credit Card/ Netbanking etc, as per your convenience. The application form fees are Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Only).
FDDI AIST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The students must fulfil the eligibility criteria of FDDI to get admission into it. Scroll down to get the complete knowledge about the FDDI AIST 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Courses
- Applying candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The maximum age of the applying candidate can be 25 years as on 25th July 2018.
For PG Courses
- For M.Design courses, applying candidate must possess the graduation degree in programmes such as Footwear, LGAD, Design, Engineering, Production, Technology or any other related programme.
- Applying candidate must possess a graduation degree from any discipline to get admission to the MBA Course. Note that instead of appearing for FDDI AIST, you can get admission to the MBA Course with marks in other National Level equivalent Exams such as CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ AIMA/ JMET/ NMAT/ AMCAT/ SNAP/ GMAT/ AIM-CAT etc.
- There is no age limit for the PG Admissions.
FDDI AIST 2018 Exam Pattern
View the complete FDDI AIST 2018 Exam Pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Exam)
- Mode of Language: Hindi and English
- Exam Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
- Total Questions: 200
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
FDDI Fee Structure 2018-2019
Here is the fee structure of the courses available in the university. Students can go through the fee structure at the time of admission. Most probably the fee structure for the session 2018-2019 is like this only for the courses in the university.
|YEARS||YEAR 1||YEAR 2|
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||1.98 LAKHS||1.83 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||3.81 LAKHS/-|
FDDI AIST 2018 Admit Card
The FDDI AIST 2018 Admit Card will be out on 12th April 2018. So, all the students can download the Admit Card from there. Scroll down to view the steps to download the FDDI AIST 2018 Admit Card.
- Open the official web portal at FDDI.
- On the homepage, you will find the link to download the Admit Card, click on it.
- Now, enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Save and take a print of the Admit Card for future use.
FDDI AIST 2018 Result
The result declaration date of FDDI AIST 2018 Result is 21st May 2018. The result will be announced through the official website. Therefore, all the students must visit the official website to download the FDDI AIST 2018 Result. On the basis of this result, further counselling process will be carried out.
FDDI Seat Matrix
FDDI offers various UG and PG Courses. View the complete FDDI Seat Matrix below:
For UG Courses:
|B.Des. in Footwear Design & Production||450|
|B.Des. in Retail & Fashion Merchandise||480|
|B.Design in Leather Goods &Accessories Design||150|
|B.Des. in Fashion Design||420|
For PG Courses:
|M. Des. in Footwear Design & Production||300|
|M. Des – CAD||30|
|MBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise||390|
FDDI Cut-Off 2018
FDDI will release a Merit List carrying the names of students who are eligible for counselling. The students who got the minimum cut-off marks will make the list. This list will be out on the official website. For more details about the FDDI Cut-Off 2018 CLICK HERE.
FDDI Counselling 2018
FDDI will conduct multiple counselling to fill the UG and PG Course seats. The counselling will be carried out on the basis of the Merit List. On the basis of the student’s performance in the Entrance Exam, the ranking of students will be done. Also, note that the students need to bring all the necessary documents at the time of Counselling. View the complete list of documents below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (For PG Admission)
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Scorecard
- Photo ID Proof
FDDI Helpline Number
If any student faces any kind of issue in the above process, then he/ she can call on the toll-free number of FDDI. This service is available during its working hours. View the FDDI Helpline Number below:
FDDI Helpline Number: +91-120-4500100