GCET 2017 Official Notification For Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine, etc / Fill GCET 2017 Application Form Online
The candidates those are seeking to take admission in various medical and architecture colleges this notification is for them. This is also very important examination which deals with the medical and architecture field through this exam the candidates will get admission in various courses like Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine, etc. in various medical colleges situated in Goa. This article is giving basic knowledge about GCET 2017 such as GCET 2017 application form & fee, syllabus & pattern, exam date, eligibility criteria, etc.
About GCET 2017 Entrance Test
The GCET is commonly known as Goa CET/ Goa Common Entrance Test. It is a state level exams through this exam the qualified students will get admission in colleges of Goa only in various course like Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine, etc . The responsibility of conducting this exam is on the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. The candidates those desired to take admission through GCET 2017 need to fill application offline.
Fill GCET 2017 Online Form
Name of Organization: Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa
Entrance Exam: GCET 2017
Conducting Authority: State Govt.
Course Offered: Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine, etc
Mode of Application Form: Offline.
Start of Online GCET 2017 Forms: Fourth week of March, 2017
End of GCET 2017 Registration: First week of April, 2017
Admission Process: The candidates those are seeking to take admission in various medical and architecture colleges of Goa through GCET 2017 have to appear in this Common Entrance Exam. The qualified candidates will get the admission in the various medical and architecture colleges of Goa State Only through counseling session held by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa after releasing the final merit list.
GCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be citizen of India
- The NRI and OCI candidates are also eligible to apply
- The candidate should have attained at least 17 years of age as on the date 31 Dec of the year of admission
- There is no upper and lower age limit for engineering courses.
- The candidates should have passed 12th or having equivalent qualification from any government recgnised institute with the subjects PCB for Medical Courses and PCM Engg. Courses
- For medical courses the candidates should have secured at least 50% marks, 45% marks for PH candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates in PCB.
- For Engg. Courses the candidates should have secured at least 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biotechnology / Computer Science/Biology for general category and 40% marks for the candidates belongs to SC/ST/OBC categories.
GCET 2017 Application Form and Fee
The candidates those desire to take admission in various medical and Engg. colleges of Goa need to fill offline application form. There is no online mode is provided to apply for it. The application form will be made available in the designated centers at Goa and the candidates can get the application from there. For complete submission of application form the candidate have to pay Rs 1500 As application fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Director of Technical Education at Panaji.
GCET 2017 Syllabus and Pattern
The syllabus of GCET 2017 will be based on the syllabus designed by Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim, for 12th standard (science stream). According to the latest update there will be 75 questions form each subjects which are as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths of class 12th and the candidates have to answer them in 2 hours. For one correct answer the candidates will get 1 marks. There is no negative marking process.
GCET 2017 Important Dates
- Notification release : November 2016 Last week
- Starting date of filling Application form : March 2017 Fourth week
- Last date of filling the application form & issuing of admit card : 1st week of April 2017
- Last date to submit application : Last week of April 2017 ( with late fee Rs 1000 )
- Exam date : 1st week of May 2017
- Result Declared Date : 1st week of June 2017
- Counseling begins : June 2017
Contact Us & Support
G H Patel College of Engineering & Technology
Vallabh Vidyanagar, 388 120.
E-Mail: [email protected]
GCET 2017 Toll-Free No.
Ph. No: +91-2692-231651
Ph. No: +91-2692-652981
Fax No.: +91-2692-236896