The Govind Guru Tribal Universiy (GGTU) has invited all the eligible & interested candidates to provide admission for various courses offered at this university and students can apply online for GGTU Admission 2019 on or before the last date. Get the complete details on GGTU Admission 2019 through this article i.e. online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, application form & fee, result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling process, fee structure, and much more.
GGTU Admission 2019-2020
The Govind Guru Tribal Universiy or GGTU is also known as Rajiv Gandhi Tribal University. The University was renamed and also its headquarter was moved to Banswara. Situated in Banswara, GGTU was primarily established in 2012 with the name of Rajiv Gandhi Tribal University and was renamed to Govind Guru Tribal University moving to its new headquarter in 2016. The University offers higher education, research, and development courses. For more details on GGTU Admission 2019-2020 you should scroll below the article.
GGTU Admission Process 2019
The Govind Guru Tribal Universiy or GGTU provides higher educations and gives admission to the university with some of the qualification and it takes the entrance exam for some courses. The GGTU university starts taking admission in the month of June every year and probably the GGTU Admission Process 2019 will also start from the month of June 2019. Students should regularly check the official website of GGTU to know more about the GGTU Admission 2019 and much more.
Eligibility For GGTU Admission
The student must meet the GGTU Admission 2019 eligibility criteria which is necessary to acquire by the candidate while admitting him to the university. Otherwise, the GGTU Admission 2019 will be canceled without any notice. The GGTU Admission 2019 eligibility criteria for various courses offered at this university is given below.
- The candidate who is applying for admission to Govind Guru Tribal University must have passed 10+2 or equal qualification with at least 50% marks and he also needs to have a degree of any UG program with min. percentage of 50%.
GGTU Courses Offered
The Govind Guru Tribal Universiy (GGTU) offers post graduate as well as self financial core courses like M.A, MBA, PG courses etc. Candidates can check below the list of various courses offered at the Govind Guru Tribal Universiy (GGTU).
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A Political Science
- M.A. History
- M.A Economics
- M.A. in Education
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga
- P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management
- P.G. Diploma in Journalism
GGTU RET Entrance Test 2019
The Govind Guru Tribal Universiy (GGTU) conducts an entrance exam to provide admission to the research in Ph.D. The GGTU conducts the Research Eligibility Test (GGTU RET 2019) every year. The university conducts GGTU RET Entrance Test 2019 for admission to the following Ph.D. courses given below.
- Science Ph.D. NET
- Commerce & Arts Ph.D. NET
And the notification of the GGTU RET Entrance Test 2019 exam can get through the official website or from the direct link given below.
GGTU RET Admit Card 2019
The GGTU RET Admit Card 2019 will be available soon on the official website of the university i.e. https://www.ggtu.ac.in. Students can download the GGTU Admission 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket easily by visiting the official website. To know more about the GGTU RET Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card you should stay connected to our website and we will provide you with all the latest updates.
- Go to the official website at https://www.ggtu.ac.in.
- Click the link Pd.D Entrance Test 2019..
- The site will redirect you to http://www.ggtuexam.com/.
- Click the link Online Ph.D. Registration.
- Now, from here click the link for admit card.
- Enter your Application Number, DOB, and your mother’s name.
- You will get your admit card.
Apply For GGTU Admission 2019
if you also wish to take admission in GGTU or apply for GGTU RET Entrance Test 2019, then you can apply for admission online on or before the last date. The important dates for GGTU Admission 2019 Application Form is officially not announced yet. The GGTU Admission 2019 online application process is given below and students should follow the following details given below.
- Go to the official website of the University at http://www.onlineggtu.org
- Now, go to the Academics tab and click the admission link.
- Here on this page, you will see a link for online Admission.
- Click the link and follow the further procedure by filling up the form.
- Now, you need to pay via net banking or debit card as per the required fees of application,
- Your registration is done. Now take a print of your application form and wait for the merit list.
GGTU Merit List/ Counselling 2019
The university announces the merit list of GGTU RET Entrance Test 2019 and general admission after the result of all the entrance exams and submission of application form according to the merit, available seats and students’ choice of the branch. After the GGTU Merit List 2019 declaration, the shortlisted students will be called for counseling for admission. It is necessary to be there at the place of counseling on the exact day and time, otherwise, your admission will be canceled. The counseling date for GGTU Admission 2019 is expected in the month of July 2019.
GGTU Admission 2019 Reservation
There is also reservation system in the GGTU and the university also has a certain number of seats reserved for the backward classes. Also, marks for merit list relaxation is provided to NCC candidates, athletes and female candidates.
|ST Students’ Category||16%|
GGTU Documents Required
Students are required to bring all the necessary documents at the time of GGTU Admission 2019 counselling process which are given below. Also, remember to bring all the original documents with you and also photocopy with that.
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Certificate of High School
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Domicile certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PC or any other reserved category certificate
- Medical certificate
GGTU Fee Structure 2019-2020
The Govind Guru Tribal Universiy (GGTU) has the different fee structure for different courses offered at this university. You can get the GGTU Fee Structure 2019-2020 from the official website at www.ggtu.ac.in. Here we are providing you the Govind Guru Tribal Universiy (GGTU) Fee Structure.
(i) Post-Graduate Courses: Rs. 540/- per month
(i) Ph.D.: Rs. 9600/- per year
2. Rs.100/- (One Hundred only) will be charged as Eligibility verification fee on admission.
3. Fees under all other heads charged from local students shall be payable by foreign students at the same rate.
GGTU Helpline Number
Students can contact the administrators if you have any further query regarding the GGTU Admission 2019. Here, we are providing you the contact details of office of the University. Also, you can write us about any query regarding GGTU Admission 2019.