Every year, the Government of Goa invites the application form for all the eligible candidates for the exam of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test. The Goa TET is for such candidates who want to have their career as a teacher. Through this article, you will have all the information regarding Goa TET 2019 i.e. important dates, eligibility criteria, application form & fee, result, cut-off marks, merit list, syllabus & pattern, helpline/ toll-free number, required documents etc. So the candidates those want to take part in this entrance exam and satisfies all the eligibility criteria required can fill the application form on or before the last date.
Application Form & Fee
Here we are going to provide you the Goa TET 2019 application process for all the eligible candidates. The mode of application for filling the application form of Goa TET 2019 will be online. Therefore, only online application forms will be accepted for Goa TET 2019. Know more about the Goa TET 2019 application form & fee you should visit the official website. The candidates need to follow the few simple steps to fill Goa TET 2019 application form.
- Firstly, candidates will visit the official portal of exam of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Then candidates will read the instructions for filling the Goa TET 2019 application form.
- After that, they will click on the tab of Apply Online.
- Afterward, they will fill the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 application form with correct information. It must be filled before the last date of submission.
- Now, after filling the application form they will pay the Goa TET application fee.
- The application fee that has to pay is Rs. 1500/- and SC / ST / PWD* Category Candidates and Female candidates will have to Pay Rs. 750.
Goa TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
You can check here the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria for paper-I & paper-II. the interested candidates must have the following educational qualifications to apply for Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. To know more about the Goa TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria students should visit the official website.
- For Paper 1:
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with the minimum of 50% marks/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- 12th exam (or its equivalent) with the minimum of 50% marks/ they must be appearing in the last year of the 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) with the minimum of 50% marks and pursuing the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- For Paper 2:
- Graduation and 2 year’s diploma in Elementary Education
- He /she must have Graduation with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education
- She/ he must have Graduation with 45% marks and Bachelor of Education in accordance with NCTE
- He /she must have Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed
- She / he must have Graduation with 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
Important Notes for Goa TET 2019
Updates on Goa teachers eligibility test is that all the private school teachers also have to qualify the teacher’s eligibility test. The Human Resources Development of Ministry has strictly ordered the state governments to implement this rule in all of the states of India as soon as possible. As we know that the central government is working to improve the education system in all of the states of India. Hence it is necessary that first improve the qualification level of the teachers so that they can provide the better guideline and education to the students.
Goa TET 2019 Exam Pattern
We are going to provide you with the Goa TET 2019 Exam Pattern. The candidates who are interested in the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test must check the exam pattern and syllabus of Goa TET Paper 1. There is total 150 number of questions of 150 marks. The questions are from child development & pedagogy, language 1, language 2, environmental studies, and mathematics.
|S. No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Important Dates for Goa TET 2019
As on the official website, the Goa TET 2019 important dates have not uploaded yet, hence here we are providing you the tentative dates. You can check here the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Important Dates. As per this schedule, the Goa TET 2019 notification going to release in December 2019. The dates will be updated as soon as the official notice for Goa TET 2018 is out.
|Filling and submission of Goa TET 2019 Application form||December 2018|
|Closing Date to apply online for application form||January 2019|
|The release of Admit Card||February 2019|
|Goa TET Exam Date 2019||February 2019|
Goa TET 2019 Result & Cut-off Marks
The conducting authority of Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will announce the result & cut-off marks after the teacher eligibility test. Probably the Goa TET 2019 result will be announced in the month of March 2019. To know more about the Goa TET 2019 result, cut-off marks, merit list etc you should visit the official website.
In case of any query regarding the Goa TET 2019 you can contact at the given helpline number. Here we are providing you the Goa TET helpline/ toll-free number and other contact details.
Head Office:Porvorim Goa-403521
For more information about the Goa TET 2018 click here.