How to Get GUJCET 2019 USER ID and PASSWORD/ Online APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN/ SYLLABUS
Good Newes: The student searching for the GUJCET 2019 form will be able to download notification, brochure and fill online Gujarat CET 2019 form soon. The user Id and Password is mandatorily required to login. If your ID and password are wrong just go to your 12th Board school and ask correct USER ID and PASSWORD of GUJCET 2019. The students who passed 12th STD /Intermediate/ Higher Secondary will appear in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2019 for Technical, Professional and Medical and paramedical science courses. Gujarat Common Entrance Test which is conducted by Government of Gujarat/ Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board GSEB/ GSHSEB every year.
After the result, the candidate can take admission in Technical, Professional and science courses like B.Tech/B.E /B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc Forestry/B.V.Sc (Veterinary Science)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.Physiotherapy courses. The candidates who are interested in GUJCET 2019 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off merit list etc.
Updates News: The UserID and Password of GUJCET 2019 can be obtained from your school. Having a problem in finding GUJECT 2019 USER ID and PASSWORD? Please comment below. The online application form of GUJCET 2019 is available at GUJCET.GSEB.ORG portal.
About GUJCET 2019
GUJCET 2019 is Gujarat Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the government of Gujarat/ Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board GSEB/ GSHSEB every year. GSEB/ GSHSEB has decided to take the entrance exam in 2019 for various courses for respective sessions. This test is the state level entrance exam for various Professional/ Technical/ Medical courses. After the result, GSEB/ GSHSEB offers admissions in various colleges. The seats in all the government colleges are filled through merit quota on the basis of GUJCET 2019. The official details of Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 can be found on the website i.e. www.gseb.org.
GUJCET 2018 B.Tech/B.E /B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc Forestry/ B.V.Sc(Veterinary Science)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.Physiotherapy
GUJCET 2019 Online Form & Admission Process
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board, Government Of Gujarat|
|Entrance Examination||GUJCET 2019|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/B.E /B.Pharmacy/ D.Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture/ B.Sc Forestry/B.V.Sc (Veterinary Science)/ B.H.M.S/ BUMS/ B.Physiotherapy|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State|
1. Entrance Exam
2. Cut – Off List / Merit List
3. Counseling session
4. Allotment of Colleges
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD/Intermediate/ Higher Secondary with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks (for ST, SC candidates).
- For B.H.M.S the candidate should have P.C.B (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology).
- For B.sc Agriculture/ Forestry the candidate should have (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India
- The candidate whose parents working as the employee of the government or retired from the post can also apply for this exam.
- The admission will be on the basis of GUJCET.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply as on 31st December 2018.
Other Eligibility Required:
- Medical History.
GUJCET 2019 Examination Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be 180 questions in the paper.
- The paper will be taken in 2 Steps i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- It is expected that GUJCET 2019 will be held in May 2019.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std.
- The paper will be available in both the modes offline as well as online mode.
- Question Paper will be available in English/ Hindi and Gujarati on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark. Negative Marking is also applicable to 0.25
Application Form GUJCET 2019/ How to register GUJCET/ Apply Online GUJCET 2019
The procedure for submitting the application form is very easy and simple. Visit the official website www.gseb.org for online registration. Fill the full details of yours and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. The hard copy of the application form will be sent to the examination authority. The Registration fee of the application form is Rs 300/-
GUJCET 2019 Important Dates
Here we are going to provide you the GUJCET 2019 Important Dates (tentative). As on the official website, the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 important dates have not uploaded yet thus here we are providing you the expected dates. To know more about the GUJCET 2019 Important Dates you should visit the official website.
|GUJCET 2019 filing up of Application form||The 3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date of payment for application form||Last week of April 2019|
|Availability of GUJCET 2019 admit card||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of GUJCET 2019 exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Counseling starts from||Mid June 2019|
|Admissions start from||July 2019|
GUJCET Helpline/ Contact Number
In case of any query regarding the Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019, you can contact at the given helpline or toll-free number. You can check here the GUJCET helpline number, postal address, official website, and other contact details.
Gujarat Board Of Secondary and Higher
Secondary Education Board
Sector-10, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat,
Contact no: 079 23220538
Official website: www.gseb.org
For more details about GUJCET 2019 Click Here.