HARYANA CEET 2018 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN/ SYLLABUS
Numbers of candidates appear in the Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test (Haryana CEET 2018 ) for B.Tech course. Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test which is conducted by National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. After scoring the candidate can take admission in Technical courses like B.Tech/ B.E. The candidates who are interested in Haryana CEET 2018 should note some of the key points including application form download, Apply Online Process, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off merit list etc.
About Haryana CEET 2018
Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test which is conducted by National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. The seats in all the government colleges are filled through merit quota on the basis of Haryana CEET 2018. Haryana CEET 2018 is popularly known as Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test in 2018. Not only the seats of government colleges but the seats of the private colleges are also filled by this exam. The student outside the state can get the admission in Payment seat quota. The website details are http://www.techeduhry.nic.in
Haryana CEET 2018 Online Form
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||NIT, Kurukshetra.|
|Entrance Examination||Haryana CEET 2018|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.E|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||State Govt.|
|Admission Process||Step 1. Entrance Exam
Step 2. Cut – Off List/ Merit List
Step 3. Counseling Session
Step 4. Allotment of Colleges
Haryana CEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the CEET 2018 are as follows:
- Interested candidates must have completed 12th STD with compulsory subjects like Physics, Mathematics and optional subjects as Biology, Computer Science, and Chemistry.
- Minimum % for admission in B.Tech is 45% marks and 40% marks ( for ST, SC candidates)
- The candidate should be the citizen of India
- Students must have qualified JEE Mains.
- The candidate whose parents working as the employee of the government or retired from the post can also apply for this exam.
- The admission will be on the basis of Haryana CEET 2018 and JEE Mains.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age to apply.
HARYANA CEET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be the paper of 60 marks for Physics.
- The paper of 60 marks for Chemistry.
- There will be the paper of 60 marks for Mathematics.
- It is expected that Haryana CEET 2018 will be held in June 2018.
- The Syllabus will be of 11th and 12th Std.
- Question Paper will be available in English and on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
Haryana CEET 2018 Application form/ How to register CEET 2018/ Apply Online CEET 2018
The procedure for submitting the application form is very easy. Visit the official website www.techeduhry.nic.in for online registration. Fill the full details of yours and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form.
CEET 2018 Application Fees
The fees for the unreserved candidate (Gen and OBC) is Rs 500/- and for the reserved candidate is Rs 250/-. The candidates can pay the fees through cash Payment using E- Challan by banks.
Haryana CEET 2018 Official Dates to Remember (Tentative)
|Application form||The 1st week of June 2018|
|Last date for filling up the application form||Last week of June 2018|
|Last date of payment for application form||Last week of June 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of June 2018|
|Date of Haryana CEET 2018 Exam||June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of July 2018|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of July 2018|
|Admissions start from||August 2018|
Contact Address and Helpline
Registrar, Department of Technical Education, Haryana
Bays 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula
E-mail [email protected]
For more details about the Haryana CEET 2018 click Here.