HBSAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
HBSAT 2017 is a university level entrance examination which is conducted by Hyderabad Business School. It is an online computer based test. Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses. The candidates who are interested in (HBSAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About HBSAT 2017
HBSAT 2017 is formally known as Hyderabad Business School Admission Test . This exam is conducted by Hyderabad Business School every year.All those who wants to take admission in the most popular management course MBA in this famous school.Candidate can fill the application for the Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT).A number of students who want to take admission in Management Courses apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is university level entrance exam.
HBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in total from any recognized recognized university or institute.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- candidates who are waiting for the result of final year examination are also eligible to apply.And if the candidate clear the admission test and personal interview then the candidate show all the required documents and all the mark sheets on or before 20 August 2017.
- If any candidate not show his all documents than the admission will be cancelled.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- Foreign candidates and NRI are also eligible to apply for the HBSAT 2017.
HBSAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 3 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be four sections i.e.(DI/ Reasoning/ Gen Awareness/ Comprehension)
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 4 marks.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1/4th Mark will be deducted.
APPLY for HBSAT 2017/ Fill HBSAT 2017 Online form:
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- The registration are already started.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The payment should be through DD in person at GITAM University City office at Khairatabad, Hyderabad; by Post (enclosing Demand Draft or pay order drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Hyderabad).
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the HBSAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the candidate is Rs.600/- only.
HBSAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Online form||November 2016(Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online form||Mid December 2016(Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||Mid December 2016 (Tentative)|
|Availability of HBSAT Admit card||January 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date of HBSAT 2017 Exam||February 2017 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of HBSAT 2017 Exam Result||March 2017( tentative)|
HBSAT 2017 Selection process
HBSAT 2017 Contact Address
HYDERABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL (HBS)
Hyderabad Campus Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal,
Sanga Reddy Dist. – 502 329
HBSAT 2017 Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number HBSAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official HBSAT 2017 helpline is given below
Phone: 08455-221 361, 08455- 221 362
Official website: www.ghbs.in