Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19 Fill Application Form
The Department of Higher Education Department is going to release a notification at the official website is that they are offering Post-Matric and other many Scholarship to needy students in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The candidates of weaker section of society who cannot afford to pay the fees for higher studies can pay their fees now by grabbing this golden chance and can pursue higher education. So, the candidates those want to grab this scholarship chance can fill the application form of it on or before the last date.
|Name of Scholarship Program: Himachal Pradesh Scholarship|
Organization Name: Department of Higher Education
Address: Director, Directorate of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001
Contact No.: 0177-2653120
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form
The Department of Higher Education is helping the weaker section of society by offering scholarship schemes. This section consists of minority group SC, ST, and OBC. The HP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme will surely help them in making their future bright. This department of Himachal Pradesh is run by the state government of Himachal Pradesh. The main role of this organization is to look at education status of Himachal Pradesh and also motivate the people residing in Himachal Pradesh state by granting scholarship for higher education.
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Updates
Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education had introduced many scholarship plans for the students which are still continued. The Himachal Pradesh Scholarship plan or scheme is for SC/ST and OBC Students to support and encourage them for further studies by providing them a financial support. This scheme is introduced for all the districts of Himachal Pradesh State. The application forms for the Himachal Pradesh Scholarships will be available soon. Students can apply for the scholarship. However, the last date of the scholarship application is yet not declared. But it could last in the month of January or February 2019, so you all are advised to hurry up and apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility for Candidates
Before applying for the Himachal Pradesh Scholarships, you must check your eligibility criteria also whether you are eligible to get this scholarship or not. The list given below will tell you about it.
- Candidates must belong to the category of SC/ST/ OBC
- The total source of family income must not be more than Rs 2,50,000.
- The candidate must have valid citizenship in India.
- Students must have passed in previous class with good percentage.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh state.
State Sponsored Schemes
There are certain scholarships which are fixed by the Himachal Pradesh State itself. Out of these scholarships, the can choose one and apply for that. These are the list of scholarships which are sponsored by the states-
- Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana.
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana.
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna.
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students.
- Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna.
- Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna(One-time Incentive).
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervritti Yojna.
- IRDP Scholarship Scheme.
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship.
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship(Only for RIMC Dehradun).
- NDA Scholarship Scheme(Only for NDA Khadakwasla).
- Financial Assistance to the children of the Armed Forces Personnel
- killed/disabled during the different War/Operations.
- Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna.
Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana
The scholarship given: top 1000 deserving SC students, top 1000 OBC students, announced as such in the result of matric examination organized by the HIMACHAL PRADESH Board of School Education. The scholarship is given Rs 10,000/- per annum.
Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
The scholarship is given: Top 2000 meritorious students of General category announced as such in the result of Matric Examination organized by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala, strictly on the merit basis. The scholarship will be given to the students Rs 10,000/- yearly.
Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti Yojna
The Scholarship is given to top drawer 100 Girls and top-drawer 100 Boys students belonging to the Caste Community of HP, Exam is organized by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala. The renewal in 12th Class will be subject to satisfactory performance in the internal exam in 11th Class (1st Year Course). The Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervritti scholarship is given Rs 11,000/- per annum.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Post Plus Two Students
The Indira Gandhi Uttkrisht Chhatravriti Yojna scholarship shall be awarded to the 10 most deserving male Toppers each are from the merit list of 10+2 Arts, Science and Commerce, conducted by the H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala, and to the 10 most excellence Toppers (both Male & Female) from the merit lists of BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com., supplied by the HPU, Shimla, conducted they join any academic or professional stream. The scholarship shall be Rs 10,000/- per annum for every student. The scholarship shall be
Rs 10,000/- per annum. This scholarship shall be renewed every year for the same student till they complete their courses, the condition for the students is that, must to achieve at least 55% marks in the subsequent classes.
Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna
Under this yojna, top 2000 deserving girl students of 10+2 of all study groups as Science, Arts, and Commerce subject are awarded a scholarship of Rs 15000/- per student yearly, this will be based on passing ratio in each group this is decided by the merit list sent by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharamshala. For more information, students can visit the official website or the link which is given below visit below section for more information about these schemes.
Mukhiya Mantri Protsahan Yojna
The Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana is also one of the scholarships from Himachal Pradesh government for providing financial support to all meritorious students who live in Himachal Pradesh. The government will provide the students one-time incentive of Rs. 75, 000 who are selected and accept admission for degree education in any Indian Institute of Technology or All India Institute of Medical of Medical Science (AIPMT), Post Graduate Diploma Course in any Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Those students who are meritorious and belong to Himachal Pradesh state are eligible to receive benefits under this scheme.
All the candidates should aware of the documents which they need before filling up the application form for any of above scholarships. These are documents which you need to attach with your application form-
- Passport Size Photo.
- Aadhaar Card(UID / EID No).
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- SC / OBC Category Certificate (Issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar)(DDHE / Head of the Institute is directed to check this Certificate strictly, during online verification).
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Apply
The candidates who want to apply for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19 (Post Matric Scholarship), then they have to fill the online application form and for this, the candidate needs to visit at the official web page of the department which is as http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in of these are mentioned below. After that, a new page will open including an application form. Now, the candidate needs to fill this application form with correct details and then has to submit all copies of necessary documents required listed below:
- Self-Attested Passport Size Photo
- AADHAAR Card
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric class onwards
- Recent Bank Statement of the Candidate’s Bank Account
- SC/ST/ OBC Category Certificate
- Income Certificate of Guardian / Parent
- Candidates must have Gap Year Affidavit for availing Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students. it should be original
- Fee Structure which is approved by the University / State Govt / Board / Centre Govt and Self-approved Fee Structure by the Head of the Institution is not valid, in the case of Private Recognized Institutions
- Receipts of Fee Payment.
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Important Dates
- Starting date of filling application form: November 2018
- Last date for filling registration form: Pending
- The last date of post hard copies of all documents: Pending
For more information about the Himachal Pradesh, Scholarship 2018-19 Click here