The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) Dehradun a recognized state university inviting all the eligible & interested candidates for admission. Students can apply online or fill the application form for the HNBUMU Admission 2019-2020 through the official website on or before the last date. Get the complete details on HNBUMU Admission 2019 through this article i.e. online application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, application form & fee, result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling dates, and much more.
HNBUMU Admission 2019-2020
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University/HNBUMU offers various UG & PG courses in medical, dental, nursing, & paramedical. The HNBUMU provides admission on the basis of counselling process. You can apply for HNBUMU Admission 2019-2020 through your marks in Qualifying exam such as NEET & and on the basis of other entrance exam. For more details on HNBUMU Admission 2019-2020 you should scroll below the article.
HNBUMU Admission 2019 Dates
Candidates can check here the important HNBUMU Admission 2019 Dates. The HNBUMU Admission 2019 Important Dates is officially not announced yet but it will be announced soon and uploaded on the official website. It is expected that the HNBUMU Admission 2019 Application Form will be out in the month of June 2019. To know more about the HNBUMU Admission 2019 Important Dates (officially) you should stay tuned to our website and we will provide you all the latest updates.
Fill HNBUMU Application Form & Fee
Students can fill the HNBUMU Admission 2019 application form & fee through the official website. Very soon, the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University will release the official dates of HNBUMU Application Form 2019. Probably, the HNBUMU Admission 2019 Application Form will be out in the Month of June 2019. View all the steps to fill HNBUMU Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form below in the article.
- Open the official website of HNBUMU.
- Now, click on the link to fill Application Form.
- A new tab will open carrying the application form.
- Now, fill the application form with all the details correctly as no changes can be made later.
- Also, upload the necessary documents asked.
- Pay the application form fees and submit the form.
- Save the Acknowledgement Slip for future use.
HNBUMU Application Form Fee 2019
The application fees is different for different courses offered at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) Dehradun. The HNBUMU Entrance Exam/ Admission 2019 Application Form Fees is given below.
For B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing
- General/ OBC: Rs 1200/-
- SC/ ST: Rs 700/-
For ANM/ GNM
- General/ OBC: Rs 700/-
- SC/ ST: Rs 500/-
Eligibility For HNBUMU Admission
Candidates who are going to apply online can check here the HNBUMU Admission 2019 eligibility criteria for various courses available at this university. Each of the courses at Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) have its own eligibility criteria. So, all the students must check the Eligibility Criteria of each course individually. Scroll down to view the complete Eligibility Criteria for HNBUMU Admission 2019.
- For B.Sc Nursing: Applying Candidates must pass 10+2 class with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with the aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board.
- For M.Sc Nursing: Applying Aspirants must possess Nursing or Post Basic BSc Nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
HNBUMU Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
View the complete HNBUMU Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern below. In HNBUMU Entrance Exam 2019 question paper all the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and the duration for exam will be 2 hours.
- Total No. Of Question: As per the Course
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Mode of Language: Hindi and English
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for every correct answer whereas no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Download HNBUMU Admit Card 2019
The HNBUMU Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card will release through the official website i.e. http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/. It is expected that you can download the HNBUMU Admission 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket in the month of July 2019. View the steps to download HNBUMU Admit Card 2019 below:
- Open the official HNBUMU website.
- Click on download Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number and DoB.
- Save and take a print of the Admit Card.
HNBUMU Entrance Exam 2019 Result
HNBUMU Entrance Exam 2019 Result will get out in the month of July 2019 as expected. The HNBUMU Admission 2019 Result will be announced through the official website. So, students can download their scorecard from the official website. The steps to download HNBUMU Result 2019 are given below:
- Open the website of HNBUMU.
- Click on download HNBUMU Result 2019.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download and take a print of the scorecard.
HNBUMU Merit List 2019
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will prepare the final list on the basis of student’s marks in Qualifying Exam and in Entrance Exam. So, the student who comes under this list will be eligible for admission. HNBUMU Admission 2019 Merit List will release through its official website. Students can check this list in July 2019 as expected.
HNBUMU Counselling 2019
Probably, the HNBUMU will conduct counseling in the month of August 2019. So, all the eligible students can fill the application form for HNBUMU Admission 2019 Counseling Process through the official website i.e. http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/. The students can check the regular updates regarding the HNBUMU Counselling 2019 on its official website. For complete guidelines on HNBUMU Counseling 2019 stay tuned to us. View the complete list of necessary documents required at the time of HNBUMU Admission 2019 counselling process below.
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th and 12th Mark-sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Entrance Exam or Qualifying Exam Score Card
HNBUMU Helpline Number
If any student faces any kind of issues, then he/ she can call the toll free number of the university and resolve all your queries. Note that this service is available only during the working hours of the university. View the HNBUMU Helpline Number below
HNBUMU Helpline Number: (+91) 135-2723321
For more details on HNBUMU Admission 2019 CLICK HERE