HP CPMT 2018 is generally known as Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test. The purpose of conducting this entrance exam is to give admission to the deserving candidates in Bachelors in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) courses. The candidates those are preparing for the various entrance exam, this notification is beneficial for them. In this article, we are giving various important information about HP CPMT 2018 such as Application form & fee, exam date, Syllabus & Pattern etc.
HP CPMT/ NEET UG 2018
As per the latest official notification, the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Himachal Pradesh has announced that admission for Bachelors in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) programmes will be done on the basis of marks secured in NEET UG. Candidates who appear for NEET UG and qualify the exam only they will eligible for the counseling process. For more details about the HP CPMT 2018 MBBS & BDS/ NEET UG 2018 read the notification given below carefully.
HP CPMT 2018 Entrance Exam
The HP CPMT 2018 is a combined Pre- Medical Exam conducted at Himachal Pradesh University (HPU). This exam is conducted to grant admission to the UG Program such as MBBS/BDS to the deserving candidates offered by this university. The responsibility of conducting this exam is on the Himachal Pradesh University Itself. The candidates those are seeking to take admission in these UG Program have to apply for HP CPMT 2018.
Fill HP CPMT 2018 Online Form
Admission Process: The candidates want to take admission in Himachal Pradesh University have to appear in HP CPMT 2018 conducted by HPU itself. If the candidates got at least qualifying marks to have to attend the counseling program along with all the important documents to get the admission in it.
- Name of Organization: Himachal Pradesh University, HPU
- Entrance Exam: HP CPMT
- Conducting Authority: HPU.
- Course Offered: MBBS/BDS.
- Mode of Application Form: Online or Offline.
- Start of Online HP CPMT 2018 Forms: 1st week of March 2018
- End of Registration: Last week of April 2018
- Website : www.hpuniv.nic.in
HP CPMT Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be the citizen of India
- The NRI Candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 or having an equivalent qualification from any of the recognized board of Education of India.
- The candidate should have read the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology subjects and must have secured at least minimum of 50% ( For general category ) and 40% (for SC/ ST/ OBC and PH candidates)
- Applying candidate age should not be less than 17 yrs as on or before 31.12.2018.
- The upper age limit for this exam is 25 years.
Application Form and Fee
The candidates those desire to take admission in HPU needs to fill the HP CPMT 2018 Application form & fee. The candidates can download the application form online by visiting on the official website of HPU or can get the application form The University Exam inquiry cum-sale Counter, Library Building(Basement), Summer Hill, Shimla-5” after paying the fee of Rs. 1150 for general and OBC category and Rs.650 for SC/ST category candidates.
Also it can be collected by post by applying a request to the given address, “Deputy Registrar (Entrance Test) H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005” and have to send the application form in a prescribed format along with the DD drawn in the favour of “Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University,Shimla-5.”
Syllabus and Pattern
For preparation, the candidates need to focus on the syllabus of class 11th and 12th. The syllabus of HP CPMT 2018 is designed by using the books of 11th and 12th class of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology. The question will be MCQ type and candidates have to answer them in 3 hours.
HP CPMT Important Dates
- Starting of filling application form – 1st week of March 2018
- Last date for filling application form – Last week of April 2018
- Last date of form submission ( For NRI candidates) – 1st week of May 2018
- Admit card issuing date – 2nd week of May 2018
- Exam Date – Last week of May 2018
- Result Declaration – June 2018
Download HP CPMT Admit Card
The Admit Card for the HP CPMT 2018 will be the second week of May 2018, tentatively. HP University will release the HP CPMT 2018 Admit Card through its official website. Therefore, all the students are advised to visit the official website regularly to check the updates on Admit Card. You can access your Admit Card through your Registration Number and DoB.
HP CPMT 2018 Result
Students can check out for the result through the official website. The expected date of HP CPMT 2018 Result declaration is June 2018. Scroll down to view the HP CPMT 2018 Result downloading steps:
- Open the official website of Himachal Pradesh University.
- Now click on the button of HP CPMT 2018 Result.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, and DoB.
- Save the Result.
HP CPMT 2018 Cut-Off
The cut-off is the minimum marks which a student should achieve to become eligible for the next stage. The HP CPMT 2018 Cut-Off will be released soon after the result declaration. Students can access this cut-off list through the official website. Note that each category will have a separate cut-off list. To know more about HP CPMT 2018 Cut-Off CLICK HERE.
HP CPMT 2018 Counselling
HP CPMT 2018 Counselling Process will begin in July 2018 possibly. The official dates are not yet announced by the University. Students need to fill the Counselling form separately available on the official website. Also, note that the students must bring all the necessary documents at the time of Counselling for verification. View the complete list of documents required below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Scorecard
- Photo ID Proof
View the complete information about the HP CPMT 2018 Helpline Number:
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY
SHIMLA-171 005 (H.P.) INDIA
E-mail: [email protected]
HP CPMT 2018 Toll- Free No.
Ph No: +91-(0177) 2830445