HPCET 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
HPCET 2017 is a state level entrance examination which is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University. It is an online computer based test.The exam will be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2017.Large number of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Technical courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in HPCET 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc
About HPCET 2017
HPCET 2017 is formally known as Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University every year. Himachal Pradesh Technical University is a Public University in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India, established in 2011. A number of students who want to take admission in Technical Course i.e. B.Tech can apply for this exam.This is an online Test.This Test is state level entrance exam.The exam is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University as a state level entrance exam for the selection of candidates for the engineering courses in the colleges of Himachal Pradesh.
HPCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates appearing for this exam must have passed the Class 12th or other equivalent qualifying exam from a recognized board of education.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class qualifying exam from a recognized board of education with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects with 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
HPCET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 3 hours.
- The paper will be available in Offline mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 2 marks.
- Negative Marking for wrong answer .1/2 Marks will be deducted.
APPLY for HPCET 2017/ Fill HPCET 2017 Online Form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Candidates must apply for the HPCET 2017 by clicking on the link above. The form will be available in the month of March 2017.
- Candidates must fill the application form and the details asked in it such as the personal details, educational qualification details and other details.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the HPCET Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The HPCET 2017 form can be obtained from the HPTU campus. It must be filled and submitted to the university before the last date. The application fee payment must be done via e-challan payment.
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1250/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 1100/- only.
HPCET 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||1st week of March 2017.( tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||2nd week of April 2017.( tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||2nd week of April 2017.( tentative)|
|Availability of HPCET 2017 Admit card||1st week of May 2017.( tentative)|
|Date of HPCET 2017 Exam||3rd week of May 2017. ( tentative)|
|Declaration of HPCET 2017 Exam Result||June 2017 ( tentative)|
HPTU/ HPCET 2017 Contact Address
Himachal Pradesh 177001
HPTU/ HPCET 2017 Helpline
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number HPCET 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official HPCET 2017 helpline is given below
Phone no : 01972 224 185
Official Website : www.himtu.ac.in