HPCET Cut-off 2018- Himachal Pradesh Technical University has announced the result but not published the HPCET 2018 merit list and cut-off marks yet. The result will only show the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam conducted on 18th May 2018. However, the counseling will be held for selected applicants on the basis of the ranks which will be presented in the merit list of HPCET 2018. Through this article, you can check all the details about HPCET 2018 cut-off marks, merit list, and other important details.
The HIMTU has announced the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2018 result on 28th May 2018. The HPCET cut-off marks and merit list will be announced and uploaded on its official website. The authority of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University will declare the cut-off marks and merit list after one week of result declaration. On the basis of HPCET 2018 results, admission to the 50% of the seats to the various UG Engineering programmes of the university.
To download and check the HPCET 2018 cut-off and merit list Click Here.
HPCET Cut-off 2018/ Merit List
Applicants will be ranked in the order of their scores according to their category. The University will follow the directed guidelines to resolve any tie between more than two applicants who have received the same scores in HPCET. Applicants can download and check the HPCET merit list 2018 here after it is published by HPTU.
Here we are providing some important dates for HPCET 2018 exam result
|S.No||Event Name||Dates (Official)|
|1||HP CET 2018 offline exam||18th May 2018|
|2||Declaration of result||28th May 2018|
|3||Preparation of Merit list||First week of June 2018|
|4||HPCET counseling||The First week of June 2018|
How to check the HPCET 2018 Cut-Off or Merit List
- HPTU will publish the merit list of HP CET 2018 and JEE Main 2018
- The lists will be separate and will include the Information of the applicant ranked with their marks in the admission exam according to their category.
- The merit rank as presented in the HPCET merit list 2018 which is the basis of the counseling and seat allocation.
- The merit list will advertise the name of the applicants, roll no, marks scored and rank allotted.
HPTU 2018 Qualifying marks
|S.No||Exam Name||General||Reserved Category|
|2.||JEE Main 2018||15%||10%|
|3.||10+2 or equivalent||55%||50%|
Note: Candidates who have received the above-mentioned scores will be considered as having qualified in the HPCET 2018 exam.
When two or more competitors have got the same score, so it will make a tie condition, in this case, what will university do, we are telling below.
- When competitors have the same total marks in HPCET, the marks scored in HPCET Physics paper will be considered. The higher score will get the seat.
- If the tie is incomplete in spite of the above, the higher rank will be given to the applicant who has higher marks in chemistry paper.
- If the tie is still unresolved, the marks of the qualifying exam (10 + 2) will be analyzed.
- Atv last if matter still not resolved so the seat will provide to higher age candidate.
If candidates have any issue regarding merit list or HPCET 2018 Cut-Off. and if they are seeking from any other issue so they can directly contact the university at helpline or helpdesk below. They will guide you at level best.
Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur,
Himachal Pradesh 177001
Phone: 01972 259 577