Download ICAR 2019 syllabus and pattern
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) going to release an official notification on their official web portal and in this portal through a notification they are inviting the eligible and interested candidates those seeking to take admission in one of the reputed colleges of Agriculture and sciences. Probably, the ICAR UG entrance exam will be held on 23rd June 2019 and the ICAR PG entrance exam will be held on 22nd June 2019. The candidates those will apply for ICAR 2019 entrance exam and searching for the detailed ICAR 2019 Syllabus and Pattern pdf can download it from here.
|Entrance Exam Conducting Authority: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Name of Entrance Exam: ICAR 2019
Courses Offered: UG and PG courses in Agriculture and Sciences
Helpline No.: 91-11-23384360;
Address: New Delhi, Delhi, India
ICAR 2019 Entrance Exam
The ICAR 2019 is the common entrance exam for the candidates those are searching for their future in agriculture and sciences stream. The responsibility of conducting this entrance exam is on the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) which was established on the date 16 July 1929 and the main administration of this, is located at New Delhi, Delhi, India. The president of this organization is Radha Mohan Singh. Latest details about ICAR AIEEA 2019 is mentioned below in the form of the table.
|23rd All India Entrance Examinations for Admission – 2019|
|Online Registration||18th May 2019 to 31st May 2019|
|Admit Card Upload||14th June 2019|
|Examination Date||22nd June 2019 (PG & PhD) & 23rd June 2019 (UG)
(Online Computer Based Test)
Things to upload with Online Application (Details)
ICAR 2019 Syllabus and Pattern
The candidates those are searching for the ICAR 2019 Syllabus and Pattern after successful submission of application form for better preparation then the candidates can download the ICAR 2019 latest syllabus and pattern directly from here.
- Date of Exam: The ICAR AIEEA entrance exam will be conducted on 23rd June 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM).
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking for each incorrect response (1 mark will be deducted from the overall score).
- Duration of Exam: The time duration of the ICAR AIEEA exam is two and a half hours.
- Sections: The test paper will be consisting of 3 sections, i.e. PCB/ PCM/ PCA/ ACB as per subjects.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 720 marks.
- Subjects: Candidates have to attempt only three subjects as per their selected subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and Agriculture.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- No. of Questions: 60 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
|Stream A||Stream B||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR).
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 22nd June 2019.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be two and a half hours.
- Total Marks: Each subject group will be consisting of total 650 marks.
- Questions: The examination shall have one question paper for each of the 20 major subject-groups consisting of 150 multiple choice objective type questions & also 10 cross-matching type
- Marking Scheme: Each correct MCQ question will be awarded 4 marks and for cross-matching type, 5 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer from total score and 0.2 marks will be deducted for cross-matching type questions from the total marks.
Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication SystemsMotion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics·, Laws of Motion, Work.
Hydrocarbons, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Coordination, Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymer, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday life, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reaction, Hydrogen, s-Block, Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Preparation and properties of some important compound, Some p-Block Elements, Group 14 elements, Organic Chemistry,
The living World, Unit of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment,
Multicellularity: Structure and Function– Plant Life,
Multicellularity: Structure and Function– Animal Life, Continuity of Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Application of Biology
Calculus, Vectors, and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics, Sets and functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry
For more information about ICAR 2019 Syllabus and Pattern click here.