IELTS Scholarship 2017-18 Apply Online
For more than 30 years, the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation is supporting the innovation in research work. For the same reason, it is providing the scholarship. The complete details about the IELTS Scholarship 2017-18 registration form & registration fees are in given below section.The grant is offered to already register Ph. D. Candidates who are studying the Indian Universities to use the facility of visiting abroad for their research. The grant is offered to candidates for the maximum period of 3 months. So the candidates those really want to grab this opportunity can fill the application form on or before the last date.
IELTS Scholarship Application form 2017-18
Mr. Indoo Shivdasani was the founder of Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation. The foundation was established in the year 1976. In 1976 only, the foundation was registered as the Charitable Trust. The major aim of the foundation is to develop talent by providing financial help to candidates. The foundation has supported more than 420 scholars under the scholarship schemes. It is controlled by the Board of Trustees.
Name of Scholarship Program: Inlaks Research Travel Grants 2017-18
Organisation Name: Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
Official Website: http://www.inlaksfoundation.org/
IELTS Scholarship 2018 Updates
IELTS scholarships are for those students who are studying the Indian Universities and wanted to go abroad for their research or higher studies. But it is important to know that the IELTS Foundation does not give scholarships in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Public Health, Fashion Design, Music and Film Animation like subjects. But if it is an Imperial College, London, then this scholarship is given for Engineering and Computer Science. Fillup the application form before the last date. You can apply for it in the month of April.
IELTS Scholarship 2018 Apply
The application form for the IELTS Scholarships is available online. Click here to get the application form. Candidate must be submitted the form by 15th of April. The list of documents which must be included with the application form is given below:
- Proof of admission to a university or a course with full detail of the financial requirements.
- If a candidate is in architecture, fine and applied arts, and related subjects, he must submit at least of 10 samples of his work on a CD / DVD only with a portfolio.
- Certificate of any outstanding achievements in extra-curricular activities in any field.
- Photocopy of the first and last pages of your passport.
- 3 recommendation letters along with the application.
- Don’t send the copies of academic certificates with the application form. These will be needed only at the time of the final interviews.
To Know more about it go to the official website of IELTS.
IELTS Selection Procedure
As IELTS select only a particular students who belong to the criteria for selection. You should know how they select a candidate whether he is eligible for this scholarship or not. See the details below as these following candidates can apply for the Inlaks Research Grants 2017-18:
- Applicant must have Ph. D. registration for the minimum of 2 years.
- The candidates must have passed the graduation and have minimum of 60% marks in graduation
- The candidates must have passed master’s degree with the minimum of 60% marks.
- The maximum age of the candidates must be 35 years as on 31st If the age of the candidate is more than 35 years, then he need not apply. The reason is that his/her application will not be accepted.
- He/she must be a citizen of India
- He/she must be living in India.
The candidates will be selected as per the following process:
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Personal interview
The Inlaks Research Grants will cover the following expenses:
- Buying books
- Photocopies of literature
- Maintenance Expenses
All test dates in India for the next 4 months Dates: October 2017 – January 2018.
Last date to apply for filling up application form: October 2018
IELTS test fees
The registration fee for IELTS test administered until 30 September 2017 is INR 11,800.
The registration fee for IELTS test administered after 01 October 2017 is INR 12,100.
For more details about IELTS Scholarship, 2017-18 candidates can click here.