IGNOU Cutoff 2018 will be announced by the IGNOU University (Indira Gandhi National Open University) which was established in the year of 1985. The IGNO University provides admission into several undergraduate & postgraduate programme. These courses are offered in the area of science, management, education, etc. The cut-off list will be issued online mode. Candidates check to get complete details about IGNOU 2018 Cut-Off.
IGNOU Cutoff 2018
The IGNOU 2018 Cut-Off is the marks obtain by the University for providing admission into many other courses. This shows the minimum qualifying marks students have to secure in the examination hall to qualify the exam. The cut-off will be announced in online mode with the result. The result will be announced after one month of the examination. The IGNOU prepares the cut-off on the base of many factors. The reasons for the difficulty level of the examination, the last year cut-off, number of candidates seen in the exam.
IGNOU MBA Cut-Off 2018
The cut-off going to be different for all the different courses & different categories. On the base of cut-off marks, the merit list will be prepared and announced. Here, are providing the last year qualifying marks for MBA courses:
|Category||2016 Marks||2018 expected marks|
IGNOU B.Ed Cut-Off 2018
The last year cut-off list with an expected cut-off list for 2018 for B.Ed course is given below. The official cut-off list of 2018 will be provided whenever it announced by the University.
|Category||2017 Cut-Off||2018 expected cut off|
IGNOU 2018 Documents Required
Here are some important documents which will you need at the time of IGNOU Admission 2018. Students are advised to bring a photocopy of these documents along with the original documents. It is necessary to brig the original one. See the documents below-
- Demand draft
- Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Admit Card
- Certificate of Secondary/10th Examination and senior secondary marks sheet as age proof.
- Mark-sheet of Bachelor Degree (Graduation must be of 3 years duration. 2 years Graduation without one year Bridge Course will not be accepted for the admission in B.Ed. Program of IGNOU.
- Certificate of Bachelor Degree (3 years duration)
- Mark-sheet of Master Degree (Post-Graduation), in case you have passed Master Degree.
- Certificate of Master Degree, in case you have passed the same.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC-Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate from the competent authority (in the case of Kashmiri/Bihar Migrant).
- Income Certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate from competent authority (in case of Physically Handicapped category)
- Marriage certificate (if have) Helpline & Support
IGNOU Helpline for student support
Students can also contact to the given numbers for any query regarding the admission at IGNOU 2018. The contact/ Helpline numbers are given below-
Phone Number: 011-29535828/2482
Fax no.: 011-29534429
Email Id: [email protected]