IIFT 2018 Notification: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) exam is the written entrance test for two-year MBA (International Business) program at IIFT. Candidate Who think MBA as future they have good chance to prove themselves to get admission in IFFT and secure future. IIFT an exam which conducts at international level not only an Indian can apply for this some foreign countries also applicable for this exam. For just only general knowledge IIFT provide admission to the candidate in India’s top 10 B- school. In this article, we are providing complete information regarding IIFT 2018 entrance exam. syllabus, pattern, exam date etc.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT) 2018 Registration date, Exam Date will be announced soon. So for latest update connect with us and for more info. visit the whole page. Here in this article, we are providing all information regarding Exam Date, Notification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus so you can ensure with IIFT and can take your best decision for IIFT 2018.
IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) admission 2018 is based on IIFT 2018 entrance test. Download the prospectus, notification from examform.online. The candidate can ensure his/her future after pursuing MBA from IIFT.
IIFT 2018 Eligibility
Only eligible candidate can apply for IIFT 2018 if you are unable to meet any eligibility criteria of IIFT so you not able to apply in IIFT 2018.Here we are providing all the information regarding the eligibility.
In any case, if you fail to satisfy eligibility of IIFT 2018 you won’t appear in the exam. So read carefully all the eligibility standard.
- Nationality: Not only Indian, as well as Foreign nationals, are eligible to take admission in IIFT(Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ).
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates are required to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination latest by 7th October 2018. If the unable to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination latest by 7th October 2018 they are not applicable for the examination.
- No Age Limit: IIFT does not have any age limit prescribed by the authority to be eligible for IIFT 2018.
- Qualifying Examination- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-duration in any discipline. Otherwise are not applicable of IIFT 2018.
IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern
IIFT 2018 the exam is of two hours (120 minutes) and the different marks for all the section per question, 120 minutes for 125 question average time for per question is approx 1 minute time for every question. The section division is here
Verbal Ability has 20 questions MARKS PER QUESTION 0.75
Reading Comprehension has 16 questions MARKS PER QUESTION 0.75
Quantitative Ability has 25 questions MARKS PER QUESTION 1.00
Logical Reasoning has 20 questions MARKS PER QUESTION 0.75
Data interpretation has 19 questions MARKS PER QUESTION 1.00
General Knowledge has 28 questions MARKS PER QUESTION 0.75
IIFT 2018 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to prepare these sections thoroughly. Candidates can also practice the previous year’s question papers to get the idea about the kind of questions asked. here we are providing some general topic for English, GK, Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis. That will help a candidate to prepare for the exam.
- Contextual usage
- Comprehension of passage
- Fill In the Blanks
- Verbal Reasoning
General Knowledge & Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Sports CE
- Awards & Honors
- Famous Personalities
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and conclusions
- Ratios and Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Harmonic mean
IIFT 2018 Exam Dates
The student who thinks MBA as future. They are waiting for exam dates, so they can prepare themselves here you can find all information about the exam date.
- If you are applying through offline mode so, the last date for obtaining the application through Demand Draft (Offline) is the third week of August 2017.
- IIFT 2018 Online Application form availability is August 2017
- The last date for obtaining the application from cash counter (Offline) is the third week of August 2017.
- The last date for obtaining Application form & prospectus across the counter at IIFT (By Cash) is September 2017.
- The last date to receipt application is September 2017.
- The last date for online registration is September 2017.
- Written Examination is November 2017.
- Admit card availability is the First week of November 2017.
- IIFT 2018 Examination Date is the fourth week of November 2017.
- Result announcement is in January 2018.
- The last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs is February 2018.
- Commencement, of course, is the First Week of July 2018.
IIFT 208 – How to Apply Form
IIFT 2018 or The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, information about the exam fee for a general category candidate is 1550 RS and for a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates category candidate just need to pay 750 RS for application fees. For the Foreign National/N RI/Children of NR I Candidates Application fee is US 80$.
Two Modes are available for fee payment:
- Online Mode – Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Master)
- Offline Mode – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Note: If you have any problem regarding the IIFT entrance test 2018, please let us know via commenting below. Our team shall respond and help you. All the best.