The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Admission 2019 will be given on the basis of Student’s performance in National Level Qualifying Exam. The IISc doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for the admission. There are various courses offered at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) i.e. UG, PG, Ph.D., and research courses. Through this article, get the complete details on IISc Admission 2019 such as, IISc Admission 2019 Application Form, IISc Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria, IISc Admission 2019 Selection procedure and much more.
IISc Admission 2019-2020
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) not conduct any entrance exam for admission to its courses. Students can roll into the courses offered at IISc on the basis of the National Level Qualifying exams. The admission procedure for the PG courses will begin in April and May 2019 whereas for the UG Courses, the admission procedure will start in June 2019. It is expected that the date of commencement of classes is 1st August 2019. So, for complete details on the IISc Admission 2019 go through the complete article. Also, view the IISc Admission Modes.
IISC Admission 2019 Dates
The IISc Admission 2019 Important Dates is officially not announced yet but it will be announced soon and uploaded on its official website. Students who are interested and fulfill all the eligibility criteria they should fill the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Admission 2019 online application form on or before the last date. For more details on IISC Admission 2019 Important Dates (official) you should stay connected to us and we will provide you all the latest update.
Fill IISc Application Form 2019
The IISc Admission 2019 Application Form will be available soon on its official website for filling. So, all the students can fill the IISC Admission 2019 Application Form & Fee through the official website. You can apply for admission on through the official website. Scroll down to view the steps to fill IISc Application Form 2019.
Steps to Fill IISc Application Form 2019
- Open the official website of IISc.
- Now, create a student account on the official website through your email address.
- Now, click on Fill IISc Application Form 2019.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details correctly and upload the necessary documents such as Passport Size Photograph, Signature etc.
- Now, deposit the Application Form Fees via Debit/ Credit Card/ Netbanking etc.
- Check the application form once again after complete filling and Click on Submit Application Form.
- Save the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
IISc Application Form Fees 2019
Students can pay the IISc Application Form Fees 2019 through their Credit/ Visa/ Debit Card/ Net banking etc, as per the convenience. View the category wise IISc Admission 2019 Application Form Fees below.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 250/-
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 400/-
- Fee for all category ERP Candidates: Rs 2000/-
Eligibility For IISc Admission
All the students who are seeking Admission to the IISc must fulfill its eligibility criteria. Candidates going to apply online and fill the IISc Admission 2019 online application form they should check their eligibility status before filling the admission form.View the course wise IISc Eligibility Criteria below:
For UG Course Admission:
- Applying Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 60% Marks in it.
- Appearing students can also apply for Admission.
- Applying candidate must have qualified KVPY/JEE Main/ JEE Advance or NEET.
For M.Tech Admission:
- Applying candidate must hold a graduation degree in the field of Engineering/ Technology.
- Applying Student must possess a valid GATE 2017/2018/2019 Scorecard as on 1st August 2019.
For M.Des. Admission:
- Applying candidate must hold a graduation degree in the field of Engineering/ Technology/ Design/ Architecture.
- Applying Candidate must possess a valid GATE 2017/2018/2019 or CEED 2019 Scorecard as on 1st August 2019.
For M.Mgt Admission:
- Applying candidate must possess a Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Applying Candidate must possess a valid GATE 2017/2018/2019 or CAT 2018 or GMAT Scorecard.
IISc Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
Scroll down to get the IISc Admission 2019 Selection Procedure.
For UG Courses:
- KVPY: KVPY-SA Students appeared in 2018 and selected for the fellowship. KVPY (SB & SX) Candidates appeared in 2018 and selected for the fellowship. Also, the candidates shortlisted for Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST students.
- JEE Main & Advanced / NEET: Applying candidate appeared in the exam in 2019 and got minimum 60% (for General), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (For SC/ ST/ PH) in the exam.
For PG Courses:
- M.Tech: On the basis of marks scored in GATE 2017/2018/2019.
- M.Des.: On the basis of marks scored in GATE 2017/2018/2019 or CEED 2019 and Design Aptitude test and Interview. Note that the Design Aptitude Test and Interview will be conducted by the Institution.
IISc Admission 2019 Cut-Off
For Admission to Indian Institute of Science (IISc), students must score the minimum cut-off marks in the qualifying exam. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) will announce a separate cut-off marks sheet for the different categories. We are providing the expected IISc Admission 2019 Cut-Off below:
|JEE Main||JEE Advanced/NEET UG (Rank)|
|For JEE Mains|
|KM (Kashmiri Migrants)||200|
|KM (Kashmiri Migrants)||362|
IISc Counselling 2019
All the admission to Indian Institute of Science will be given only after the counseling process. The IISc Admission 2019 counseling schedule is not yet released by the Institution, but very soon it will be updated on the official website. For complete schedule and details on IISc Counselling 2019 CLICK HERE. For more details on Indian Institute of Science IISc Admission 2019 result, cut-off marks, merit list, counseling etc you should visit the official website.
IISc Fee Structure 2019-2020
Here is the IISc Fee Structure 2019-2020 along with the courses available in the university. During the time of admission, students should check the fee structure while applying for the courses and get acknowledged.
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech] (Res)||2 year||Rs. 12400|
|Ph.D.||3 year||Rs. 25000/28000|
|Master of Management Studies [MMS]||2 year||Rs. 3,02,000|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 year||Rs. 59,100|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year||Rs. 39,900|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] + Ph.D||5 year||Rs. 86,500|
IISc Helpline Number
If any student faces any kind of issue in the above process, then he/ she can call the toll free number of the Institution. All your queries will be resolved here. Note that the toll-free calling service is only available during the working hours of the Institution. View the IISc Helpline Number below:
IISc Helpline Number: +91-80-22932210, +91-80-22933400
For more details on IISc Admission 2019 CLICK HERE