IPU CET Law 2019 Form, Exam Date, Notification, Eligibility
IPU CET Law 2019 Notification– The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the reliable authority that conducts IPU CET Law entrance exam for applicants like to get admission into five-year unified law programs including BA LLB and BBA LLB. This course is implying offered by eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU. By examining this post, you can find all possible data associated with IPU CET Law 2019 including its, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, result, etc.
IPU CET Law 2019 Important Dates
According to the previous year notification, we are giving here all important dates connected with IPU CET Law 2019. Candidate can check this and prepare them self for IPU CET Law exam.
|1.||Date of release of exam notification||Last week of November 2018|
|2.||Application process will start||The First week of February 2019|
|3.||Application process will end||The Second week of April 2019|
|4.||Date of issue of admit card||First week of May 2019|
|5.||Date of conducting IPU CET Law exam||The Second week of May 2019|
|6.||Date announcement of result||Last week May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET Law Exam 2019
Applicants must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with English. They need to get at least 50% marks on the qualifying exam. The Bar Council of India is preparing to introduce age criteria for appearing in this exam.Applicants, not satisfying the necessary criteria, are restricted to apply for IPU CET Law 2019. Hence, they should ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam.
Applicants, not satisfying the necessary criteria, are restricted to apply for IPU CET Law 2018. Hence, they should ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam.
So according to above discussion, we can assume eligibility points
- Candidate need 50% mark in 12th class with English.
- Here is no age limit for any candidate.
- only Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
IPU CET Law 2019 Application Form
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be going to issue IPU CET Law 2019 application form most apparently in the month of November 2018. Applicants first require finishing the registration method in order to create user ID and password. They require to fill up the form by giving their personal, educational information. Simultaneously with that, they need to upload their particular signature and photograph of the particularized size.
Getting payment of application fee is extra crucial part of application process. Applicants are advised to make payment of the fee by using credit card/debit card/demand draft/net banking.
How to register and apply for IPU CET LAW 2019
- Go on The official website of IPU CET law 2019 application form.
- Fill details–Name, Date of birth, E-mail id and Mobile number for registration.
- Please check your email account and mobile number for receiving password and login id.
- Now you can Enter details for completing IPU CET Law Application Form 2019.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.before this please check all the details once
Application Fees IPU CET Law 2019
After completing all the things you need to make payment here we are providing payment details for IPU CET Law 2019. If you belong from general, St, Sc or Obc category you need to pay 1000 INR as application fee.
IPU CET LAW 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is the most important part of a candidate. By this candidate can prepare for the exam and get the information regarding the number of questions and time duration, mark scheme. So they can perform well. Here we are providing details regarding exam pattern.
- IPU CET law entrance exam will be administered at six separate centers.
- The exam to be held in writing mode.
- The test consists of 150 problems. Each problem is connected with four marks.
- The exam time for 150 problems is 150 minutes.
- Negative marking is also here One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the exam. It means if you make 4 wrong answers than you will lose your one correct answer.
IPU CET Law 2019 Admit Card
Indraprastha University will issue admit card to competitors in online mode only. Applicants may get their own admit card by giving their user ID and password. They require bringing the admit card with one of the identification proofs while coming to the exam center. Without writing this document, no applicant will be permitted to appear in the exam. here we are providing some easy step for the candidate, with the help of this they can get their admit card.
- Candidate needs to check the official website of IPU.
- After this, you need to fill their IPU CET user ID and Password.
- Now you fill details accurately so can Click on Login.
- After clicking on login, here you will find an option like “Download Admit Card” button.
- Now please check all the details once on admit card.
- Now you can take a printout of the admit card and keep two copies of it.
IPU CET Law 2019 Result
IPU CET Law 2018 result will be most probably published in the month of May 2019. After the declaration of the result, applicants may verify their qualifying situation. Admission will be given to applicants according to their merit in the entrance exam. here we are providing details regarding result and counseling so you can prepare your self for exam accordingly.
IPU CET Law 2019 Counseling
All able competitors will have to appear in the counseling method in order to achieve all additional admission formalities. Applicants, who declined to appear in the counseling, They are not eligible to find admission into the proposed program.
IPU CET Law 2019 Help Line Number
As a candidate, they have so many queries which have the connection with the IPU CET Exam. These queries make confusion in mind for the candidate. so those kinds of the candidate, here we are providing helpline details. If they are seeking from any problem regarding the article and regarding eligibility, exam date, result, answer sheet and etc.. so they can directly contact the University at below address and phone number.
Or they can leave a message for us in comment section we will reply you soon for your query.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector 16C, Dwarka,
Phone Number- 011 2530 2167
For more information about IPU CET 2019 Click Here