IPU CET Law Application Form 2018 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will be invited application form for IPU CET Law 2018 from the third week of February 2018. Applicants interested in seeking five-year combined law educational programs from associated colleges of the university can fill IPU CET Law 2018 application form before the third week of April 2018, which is the last date for the resignation of the CET LLB admission forms.
The law candidates need to register online for the IPU LLB entrance test (CET) before filling online applications form. Once the competitors have enrolled for the law entrance exam, they get a user id and password which are to be used as login details for filling IPU CET Law application form 2018. GGSIPU will be receiving only online applications for admissions to LLB programs. Applicants who wish to apply for admission into undergraduate(UG) law Educational programs can check below the IPU CET LLB 2018 application process.
IPU CET Law Application Form
Here you get the information regarding the IPU CET LAW 2018 Online application form. With the help of that, you can register yourself for IPU CET law exam.
- Applicants applying for law educational programs in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are required to take care of the mentioned points during filling the IPU CET Law form 2018.
- Applicants s necessary to read and know IPU CET law eligibility standards before filling the application as it mentions the requirements for admissions into undergraduate(UG) law educational programs of GGSIPU.
- Applicants s must have a valid e-mail id and mobile number as these are the compulsory details for IPU CET law 2018 online registration.
- The IPU CET Law 2018 login id and password will be sent to the email account and mobile number via email from IPU.
- After getting that the applicants can access and fill IPU CET Law 2018 from using the login account.
- Applicants are suggested to keep scanned copies of photograph and signature in defined dimensions at hand as they require to upload the photograph and signature during filling the IPU CET Law Application Form 2018.
- Further, Applicants also require to pay an application fee for IPU CET law 2018 in either of the modes–online/ offline using multiple payment options.
- The Applicants at the final stage of IPU CET Law 2018 application method are needed to verify the details of the filled form and submit the same before the last date.
How to register and apply for IPU CET LAW 2018?
- Go on The official link of IPU CET law 2018 application form
- Here you need to fill several details–Name, Date of birth, E-mail id and Mobile number in the page for IPU CET Law online registration.
- After filling all the details please check your e-mail account and mobile number for receiving password and login id.
- Now you can Enter details for filling IPU CET Law Application Form 2018.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.before this please check all the details once.
- Now you can Continue to application fee payment option.
- You can choose your payment mode of the fee payment – online/ offline
Application Fees IPU CET Law 2018
|Fee in INR||Category|
IPU CET Law Help Line
The applicant who wants to contact the university about any issue for the those here we are giving help line details of IPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) they can contact at below address and phone number. Through the HelpDesk, the candidate can get the better guideline.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector 16C, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078
Phone Number- 011 2530 2167