JCECE 2017 Admit Cards for B.Sc. Agriculture
Those candidates those want to take admission in one of the colleges of Jharkhand which deals with the Agriculture Science and already applied for the common entrance test known as Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam in Short JCECE 2017 this is the article for them. As the latest update released by the Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board that, the admit card of JCECE 2017 is uploaded and the candidate can download the admit card from the official website 2017. In this article, we are giving guidelines so that the candidate can download their admit card by following some simple steps.
About JCECE 2017 Entrance Exam
JCECE 2017 is the state level entrance exam and the authority of conducting this exam is on the Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board, Jharkhand which works under the guidance of State Govt. of Jharkhand. JCECE is an annual exam and the purpose of conducting this exam is to give admission to the eligible candidates in Bachelors Degree Program of Agriculture Sciences which is commonly Known as B.Sc. Agriculture. Through JCECE 2017 entrance exam the candidate will get the admission in one of the colleges of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical colleges Situated in the Jharkhand State Only.
Steps to download JCECE 2017 Admit Cards
The candidates those applied for JCECE 2017 Entrance Exam for giving admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical colleges of Jharkhand can download their admit cards directly by following some simple steps as described below-
- The candidates can download their admit from the official website of Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam Board but before that, the candidate must have Registration No. of JCECE 2017.
- First of all the candidate should have to visit the official website of JCECE 2017 which is as jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ by using a web browser.
- After that, the candidate has to search for the Button ” Admit Card “, click on it.
- Then the candidate will be redirected to the page where the candidate needs to put the information such as Registration No. and Date of Birth in the correct box then click on the submit button.
- Then a page will be a flash in which your JCECE Admit card will appear then you can take print out.
For information about JCECE 2017 click here.